The most usable financial web site for EXPERIENCED trader?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lojze, Jun 25, 2002.

1. #11     Jun 25, 2002
  2. Babak

Babak

3. Pound

Pound

Is this the same guy on the infomercials screamin' "KA-CHINKO" at 2 in the morning?

This guy claimed he made 2million in the market.

Interesting.

-Pound

#13     Jun 25, 2002
  4. TRENDFUND????

Change your name to MORON LABE buddy...

#14     Jun 27, 2002
  5. arbster

arbster

www.thomsonfn.com

I like to watch the instutional buying - unusual activity. This is sometimes a great leading indicator

#15     Jun 28, 2002
  6. Pound

Pound

I use thomsonfn.com also. How, exactly, do you use this site?

-Pound

#16     Jun 28, 2002

7. Good Thread.

#17     Jun 28, 2002
  8. I used to really like www.tradingmarkets.com

Over the last year it's really turned into more of a site where authors sell their services. That being said, there is a tremendous amount of good specific lessons, courses (some very good stuff here), and general research. It is in my opinion worth a one year subscription just to get access to that material.

Very little new info the last 6 to 9 months, so I will not renew; but it has been worth the few hundred dollars a year it costs.

#18     Jun 28, 2002
  9. arbster

arbster

I use thomsonfn.com also. How, exactly, do you use this site?

-Pound

I look at the I-watch page..Then select todays unusual buys and sells. If the stocks that come up have news or are big price movers for the day, forget those... Look at the ones that have nothing going on. When it pops up on thompsons...sometimes it can be an indicator of some big volume getting ready to take place.

I have only been following this strategy for less than 2 weeks...So, please take my observations lightly as that are still being tested.

Claire :)

#19     Jun 28, 2002
  10. this is an awesome thread. much more useful than the stuff I post.

#20     Jun 28, 2002