The Most Loathsome American Politicians and Preachers of 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Feb 9, 2012.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

ZING! :D

#21     Feb 9, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nobody is claiming anything. The list is ridiculous.

#22     Feb 9, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Liberals love to loathe. That list targets a just a few things which receive 90% of his loathing, then he throws in a few lefties for cover.

Woody Allen was the 70s protype of this type of loathing humor... it was "cool" for liberals to loathe in a self deprecating kind of way.

I have kids now so I have been re exposed to snoopy and charlie brown. Boring loathing humor then, cranky gross loathing now.

Then we had years of t.v. shows and comedians with loathing humor. It takes no brains, just hate everything and use interesting phrasing.
    Big deal, the British did it for centuries.

How this tired routine can continued to be celebrated is beyond me.

You don't have to dive deep into that list realize that you are reading the religiously hostile ramblings of a self confused man, pissed off at those who choose not to make the deviant choices he makes.

#23     Feb 9, 2012
  4. Jem go take your meds now.

Now Jem.

#24     Feb 9, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I will be walking the front 9 in about an hour. That is all the medicine I need.

#25     Feb 9, 2012
  6. Re Ms Kelly, nah. I've been subjected to her while waiting @doctor's offices. Total nutjob.
    I guess I'll have to listen to Mr. Jones just once to see what you're talking about.

#26     Feb 9, 2012
  7. Crimes: Like some free-market wunderkind born of Ayn Rand’s ass, and raised in a Heritage Foundation Skinner Box, Ryan’s subservience to wealth and contempt for society is prodigious.

If you can't laugh at that, you're just wound way too tight.:D

#27     Feb 9, 2012

8. Damn those humorless bastards.

#28     Feb 9, 2012
  9. Why is it ridiculous? SNL does skits, on both sides. Can't help it if they chose to pun the extreme guys, preachers, and all that. I was serious when I asked if the R's don't claim them, do they, themselves think they are R's? I see both sides.

Speaking of both sides, did you hear Hannity devour Alec Baldwin today? Replaying his day as a talk show host, pathetic for Baldwin, and his call with his daughter?

I'm not saying that Hannity could do a movie very well either, but I bet he would be better at than Baldwin doing talk radio.

c

#29     Feb 9, 2012
  10. 3 of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet-

Reid, Pelosi, Frank

not on the list.

Waste of space list made by a junkie homosexual welfare recipient (typical liberal).

#30     Feb 9, 2012