The Most Loathsome American Politicians and Preachers of 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Does AAA have a stick up his butt? Every side has a hero roasted here.

Edited for ad hominem.

#11     Feb 9, 2012
  2. Isn't that interesting. Brilliant humorous writing. Biting critiques of both right and left, essentially true with each one. And our small minded deluded righty friends don't like it.

Why might less intelligent people be drawn to conservative ideologies? Because such ideologies feature "structure and order" that make it easier to comprehend a complicated world, Dodson said. "Unfortunately, many of these features can also contribute to prejudice," he added.

Dr. Brian Nosek, a University of Virginia psychologist, echoed those sentiments.

"Reality is complicated and messy, ideologies get rid of the messiness and impose a simpler solution. So, it may not be surprising that people with less cognitive capacity will be attracted to simplifying ideologies."

#12     Feb 9, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Thread of the month! That was some seriously funny stuff. Parts of it may have been over the top, but not by much. :D

#13     Feb 9, 2012
  4. Parts of that hurt pretty bad. Mostly it was on the money though, more's the pity. I like a lot that Alex Jones made the list, although he should have been much higher up on it.

#14     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

hmm...48 republicans and 2 democrats. OK Ricter, fair and balanced. LOL.

#15     Feb 9, 2012
  6. Three, actually: Wiener, Obama and Corzine. Also, the latter two are way up on the list, which does count. The bias of this guy is obviously to the left of Obama (yes, there are folks to the left of Obama), so it's not exactly a surprise.

#16     Feb 9, 2012
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

@ Ricter, cgroupman, futurecurrents, Brass and trefoil:
    Thanks, guys :)

I think this thread proves that ET righties have no sense of humor and precious little sense of any other kind. :D

#17     Feb 9, 2012
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

We now know that Maverick74 can't count. :D There's only a total of 41 people on the list. His first clue that there are less than 50 was the fact that it started with #49. :D :D

I really wanted to include Charley Sheen in the list here but he is not a politician and only by Bill Adair (#43) standards could Sheen be considered a "preacher". :p

#18     Feb 9, 2012
  9. Tebow is also a democrat. A gay democrat but that still counts.
    Megyn Kelly is hot and should be removed the list immediately.
    Alex Jones is a nut BUT he has the coolest voice on radio and thus should be removed from the list.

#19     Feb 9, 2012
  10. OK, I didn't go down the list, person by person, but does this mean that the Rep's are claiming all these preacher types, and conspiracy types too?

c

#20     Feb 9, 2012