The Most Insightful Articles ABout Trading and Investing!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jul 23, 2011.

1. The reason I use TA is to beat the returns you mentioned by orders of magnitude.

I only use scientific deduction to create the ATS's I use.

#61     Jul 28, 2011
  2. My policy on clients (you mentioned one class) is to sign them up after filling in the return they wish to have guarranteed on their capital. Must follow the numbers you quoted in your first portion of the article. One proviso is that they cannot withdrawn earnings but they must just use earnings as collateral along side their principal all of which is compounded. Any method may be used to prove the earnings are availalbe (for compounding) to them for that purpose.

The subject of detailed descriptions of how they get the earnings in their account is a black box topic. If we have other clients that they know, then they can discuss anything they wish with those other clients. The other client decides.

Our sales force is other clients and WOM. A client has to be recommended by a present client.

#62     Jul 28, 2011
  3. ammo

ammo

probability's are not certainties

#63     Jul 28, 2011
  4. Our record is pretty clear to our practicioners and to those with whom we relate.

There are many many people who have not been privy to what and how we do what we do.

One strange example is Rosenthal Collins. For some reason after they witnessed our trading in their offices, they could not grasp what they saw happen. Their translation to others of what happened was a mystery to us.

We had some of their officers actually trade from the knowledge they gleaned from watching the transactions we did. Certainly if these people would have faultered, we would have stepped in to correct their efforts.

At Rosenthal Collins there were some officers who tried to compete at our level of money velocity; during this period they were unsuccessful in reaching our performance levels.

We used the info provided from markets in their officies at the CBOT (floors 10 to 12 at that time).

On ET their phone numbers have been posted. the above can be verified using those phone numbers.

Our black boxes use scientifically deduced type TA. Several black boxes have been outlined here (including the one used at Rosenthal Collins.)

I do not believe it is fair in any way for an uniformed person to take potshots at things they know nothing about. Obviously this site cannot be moderated in any way to eliminate such trashing. I am pointing out this trash talk because my name was trashed by posting improperly.

Not everyone can trade effectively. the numbers quoted in the posts above prove how weak some performances can be and still attract clients. Secondly, no one really wants uninformed clients. Those who know clients best are other clients.

#64     Jul 28, 2011
  5. Maybe it was some 20 years ago or something,no?5 min timeframe isn`t competitive anymore.Yuo can`t trade your approach on the 5min timeframe,Jack doing 20-40 trades during the US session,just can`t.It is clear even in hindsight never mind to foresee it.You didn`t look at the real time charts for too long i guess.

#65     Jul 28, 2011
  6. don`t screen for the similar chart,Jack,you won`t find it?:D

#66     Jul 28, 2011
  7. You may wish to check with those who have traded over the years (before and after the PC arrived).

A lot of things are not part of market discussion in ET. Who knows why these limitations occur?

I often suggest the crayola test to those who are considering taking the market's offer. The market's daily range can be seen on any timeframe. From that range shown, it is possible to take the market's offer. as measured by the daily range, it is between 3 and 6 times the range.

20 trades is about four 5 min bars in length. 40 trades consume 2 bars on average.

I do not do foreseeing; you may be doing that, however.

All trading happens in NOW or the Present.

It is true that I have 10 to 12 leading indicators of price.

Since no trades happen on bar closes as a rule, then it means almost all trades happen intrabar.

There is a name for this moment and I just tune my indicators to this category of moment. Ialso keep track of the two prior moments and the two following moments. therefore, it looks like all trading has the moments outlined in the article BF or BS as presented on the home page of Behavioral Finance. you can read that expression of reality and take it or leave it. what is said in BF is very reasonable to me and I abide by their proferrings.

Doing a trade every 20 minutes or every 10 minutes seems quite real to me for making ALL THE MONEY A PERSON WOULD EVER IMAGINE. Don't pay what I do any mind. skip my comments and go your merry way.

snake eye...not a thing to bet on.

#67     Jul 28, 2011
  8. His record as crayola trader is impeccable. Spydertader took it one step further. Why bother with real charts - he drew them by hand with crayola and traded live on those hand drawn charts at Las Vegas Expo. In a room full of normal people it would cause some fruits and veggies to be thrown at the presenter. Handdrawn price and volume bars. Now that's freaking funny.

#68     Jul 28, 2011
  9. is the volume in on it?you didn`t comment the chart btw.why there are three FTTs in there and why volume lock in failed?

i can get charts where five or ten FTTs in a row and failed lock ins like fallen warriors.

#69     Jul 28, 2011
  10. Yes, many people came and spent a day with Spyder.

He did carefully point out the single pattern that occurs in markets. B2B 2R 2B for long and R2R 2B 2R for short. The pattern is a P, V pattern and it shows the relationship of price following volume.

From this, person always knows WMCN. For example, I have posted a day ahead the next 18 to 22 trades for the following day. This included the time and price of the pm BO as well. Secondly, in december one year I posted the seven price moves of the economy for the following year. Then it happened over the process of the year.

None of this is predicting at all. All it is is knowing WMCN based on the interlocking relationships of fractals and how they are built from the finest market granularity to the present very slow fractal Depression we are experiencing.

It is kind of funny, as you say, to those who cannot grasp how markets work But, on the other hand, to those who can, trading is a very smooth and orderly process.

So you have become "fixated" on a kind of success and a kind of failure. That is the way it goes. It is very important to understand that some people cross a line and it is irreversable to be able to get back over that line once it has been crossed.

Look at the financial industry; its members usually cannot grasp how markets work nor can they grasp how deductively oriented science can explain how markets work.

Covel spend eight hazardous years doing interviews of "Trendfollowing" and he never grasp that trend following doesn't work. A person must monitor and analyze trends instead.

This is how it is. The rules were posted and shunned completely. In about a month a lot more people will have passed on making over 2 million dollars because of how their minds work. Congratulations to all of you. Everyone gets to have a ha ha moment.

#70     Jul 28, 2011
    Sprout likes this.