The Most Insightful Articles ABout Trading and Investing!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jul 23, 2011.

1. ok,so no one is making money daytrading.what is the obvious reason?

#51     Jul 27, 2011
  2. I only said that I would be happy to pay to pick their brains. There was a print out of traders and their returns posted on ET from famous busted propshop that went down. Looked quite legit, was part of some legal or regulatory filing. Some of those guys/girls were consistently making money. My guess is they don't hang out on ET, and therefore neither should I.

#52     Jul 27, 2011
  3. you also said that the betting science is not applicable by the reason everyone failed to get.what was the reason?

#53     Jul 27, 2011
  4. Possibility is not a substitute for probability, but rather another kind of uncertainty. Look up fuzzy events.

#54     Jul 28, 2011
  5. Thanks for posting that article. Was a bit wordy but contained some good laughs--some "ha ha" moments. I eventually realized that "The Prince" is in college and his (or her?) viewpoint in that context is understandable.

In college I thought the financial markets made complete sense to me too and I spent a lot of time researching and running models in my MPT class. Of course, none of my money was at stake and I didn't depend on the markets for income.

I'm sure "The Prince" will land a highly paid job at a firm that has gathered a large pool of money and fit right in. It's really a good thing. Short-term trading is parasitic and depends on the existence of large pools that employ the princes and princesses of the world.

#55     Jul 28, 2011
  6. why substitute?are there such things as probability or certainty in daytrading?i think not.

i think gambling science is the only reliable thing in daytrading

#56     Jul 28, 2011
  7. Everyone of the 8 deal with volume except 4.

Take rule 1, for example.

Post the P, V chart that shows the annotated pattern.

notice that you have Peaks and Troughs associated with the turns of the price at points 1. 2 and 3 and FTT.

Notice also that there is a Trough at5 the BO of the prior RTL.

Post your one page sheets for each of the rules and I will add all the volume comments you left out.

Pleaee also post daily your step one annotations so those can be critiqued to set you straight.

Also post a print of your starting account with 40 contracts trasing power so we can see day 1 at the beginning of the day.

This is all TA that works as founded on a deductive Scientific Method. Add a second page to each of the 8 steps with the deductive process you used to prove each step works based on scientific deduction. By doing each of these steps by scientific deduction you do not deny your self the opportunity to build the blocks of this system from the ground up.

The Scientific Method also ditates to you the kind of mathematics which must be used in trading. Put you write up on this facet before all the 8 steps so you know the MATHEMETICAL BASIS OF YOUR SCIENTIFIC DEDUCTIONS.

Note to make about 50 million a year doing this takes 8 different markets at the contract level first mentioned. Staying under the radar is one goal to try to keep.

#57     Jul 28, 2011
  8. as his statementclearly says, he has unconscious competence. This is the fourth skill and knowledge level of trading with a fully differentiated mind.

there are two theories on how the get to this fourth level:

1. spend 10,000 hours looking at charts.

2. Learn in a criticval thinking orientation.

The conscious mind recieves about 10,000 units per sweep; the unconscious mind does 20,000,000 units concurrently.

Thinking critically all the time while doing the 8 steps is how to come to have a fully differentiated mind in a very short while.

Imagine annotating 81 bars a day using parallelograms on a TN chart which automatically boxes the 10 casses for you in yellow and blue for laterals.

Your trading fractal is one slower than the fastest fractal you can annotate using step one. this gives you 4 to 7 trades a day as a beginner. you are doubling your capital about every 2 to 3 days.

If a trading fractal fails (some do) you use step four to do a wash trade and make a little money at the new FTT.

All the other steps deal with occasional fanning of RTL's or accelerating RTL's.

how long does it take before leafing the pages in your binder is not necessary? It depends upo0n how hard you drill to do the repetition.

So far you have watched others do it here for about six years and still you have not begun. If you watched on MSN, you watched for over 12 years. If you got emails before the web you watched for over 20 years. If you watched from the YMCA days you watched for over 50 years.

Spyder became A MILLIONAIRE fairly soon after beginning, then he helped others. you have yet to help another person do anything,is my guess.

There are many many methods of trading. Did you figure out why nodoji could not add contracts? lol.....

#58     Jul 28, 2011
    Sprout likes this.
  9. You are INCORRECT.

Stay that way if you wish.

The mathematics of markets is Boolean algebra (See George Boole in the 1840's)

Unfortunately, most people who use Boolean Algebra do not know what unit of measure to use.

It is a vector and it is not relatede to time in any real and practical way.

your mind like Nez's is probably filled with things that do not interconnect and never will. this circumstance precludes a person being able to differentiate his mind properly.

the reason is simple; the mind does not erase. Too bad for you guys. It was your choice

#59     Jul 28, 2011
    Sprout likes this.
  10. here is the chart.it`s not enough to reverse and make money.where it supposed to be FTT it`s not or maybe it is,but NOT enough to make money b/c its magnitude is too short,spread etc...and you have loss.and i see this situation occurs time and time again

• loss.jpg
      File size:
      110.3 KB
      Views:
    #60     Jul 28, 2011