The Most Insightful Articles ABout Trading and Investing!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jul 23, 2011.

1. The 8 basic rules for annotating and doing analysis to stay in the market all the time and take the full market’s offer. (Note there is NO predicting nor betting nor stops required.)

1. Annotate using a parallelogram.

2. Trade from FTT to FTT of the trading parallelogram.

3. Use hold/reversal trading.

4. Use a green bookmark at each FTT.

5. If a bookmark is violated, then reverse and hold until the new FTT.

6. If an internal (there are 10 cases, only) bridges or straddles the RTL, then fan the RTL.

7. Accelerate the RTL on VE’s of the LTL.

8. On VE’s the FTT will show up after M1 and M2 sub-fractals when VE closes in the zone between the old and new LTL. Otherwise, if the close is NOT in the described zone, reverse on the VE close and use the VE as the new point 1 (See step 1 above) of next parallelogram.

#21     Jul 26, 2011
  2. Taken straight from the copywriting manual "How to sell trading systems". Another variation was adopted by Spydertrader: "I could trade profitably, but I didn't know why or how I could do that". He then 'produced' 3 years worth of journals, successfully avoiding answering that question. Funniest thing I ever read.

#22     Jul 26, 2011
  3. in 1991 i first got busted:D

#23     Jul 26, 2011

4. and what about volume??where is the leading indicator named volume.i object,your honor!

#24     Jul 26, 2011
  5. Those are Hershey's rules, copied from his doc file. Since I am on ignore now, he is very unlikely to show me "how to make money trading in 21 days or less".

#25     Jul 26, 2011
  6. first it was $700+ in 61 days, now it is $2M in 21 days?wow!
    is it even in hindsight possible i wonder..

#26     Jul 26, 2011
  7. omnpmh

omnpmh

I t takes 8 years to be a successful trader.

#27     Jul 26, 2011
  8. karma is a bitch and there is a special place in hell for
    people like them

#28     Jul 26, 2011
  9. it just sad,my ancient one.just sad

#29     Jul 26, 2011
  10. In trading and investing, there are so many things that you must learn if you want to handle this kind of business. You might lose your business if you have potentials on this field.

#30     Jul 27, 2011