The Most Insightful Articles ABout Trading and Investing!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jul 23, 2011.

1. :D :D

Jack holds a grudge against letters.

C`mon Jack, The Great Battle against the Bots awaits us!Are you ready?

btw,Jack,i invented market torsion field detector and it works almost like a charm - 50% of the time,though.I need your help.Will you?

#231     Aug 4, 2011
  2. baro-san

baro-san

Are you saying that Hershey was right, and he predicted today's drop with almost two years in advance, almost at minute :confused: ?

#232     Aug 4, 2011
  3. "I began my photography on global warming seriously in 1967 mostly locally where I lived (Switzerland). "

Jack,how is down there?

#233     Aug 4, 2011
  4. There is a nice weekly chart in the latest issue of Futures Magazine that makes my point of years past.

Seeing just when a retrace becomes an inverted saucer (of doom to some) is not that hard to do.

Some of you may remember my prediction of the 7 moves in one year that was made in December for the following year.

Also for daily context, I did show one ET turd what was coming up for the next day (18 trades) and a pm breakout (within a few minutes of the actual).

Some people have it and others just detract to call attention to themselves.

#234     Aug 4, 2011
  5. I'm downloaded some software demos and they suck at 200$ a month its really pathetic that there is not drawings on the charts. Ive seen free charts that are better quality.

That being said the level 2 is great. In essence its a view of where possible resistance will occur. comparing bull and bear orders should show where price is likely to go. Though not as good as my other strategies, using it all together will should give me an indication if my buy point is showing resistance that is not in my favor.

but right now im stuck trying to figure out how to use sterling or laser (my only 2 options at this time) in a way where i can draw. I looked at esignal. unfortunately on there site they don't support laser or sterling.. any ideas ?

#235     Aug 5, 2011
  6. In a short while, as you learn, you will find that all the expenses of trading are trivial compared to the extraction you take from the huge pools.

One test of good displays is how fast their programers can improve their platforms based upon your directions. For example look at how you can interface the snippets we have provideed to the whole field of providers and secondly notice how many of these ideas have actually become part of the libraries of the providers.

Lastly, look at the private library service capacity of the providers. See if they provide super export/ import services so you can run your ATS component off their service and get back on the service display promptly. On some platforms this capability is called, in programmer's parlance, a global variable capability.

Footnote: you will also have to assess the cleanliness of the data feed. Most are very very subpar.

One of the CW general beliefs you will come to know is that most people have never seen the markets in operation. Acquire that belief ASAP.

#236     Aug 5, 2011
  7. Hi Jack... I'm ready... suitcase is packed...:D

#237     Aug 5, 2011
  8. Jack.... could you please "resend it"... somehow it got lost....:D

Thanks.

#238     Aug 5, 2011
  9. Unpack...Jack is in the trenches with Gaddafi right now

#239     Aug 5, 2011
  10. You are the very fisrt in the line.How can you ever advise that all the expenses are trivial,when for e.g. a person trades Asian session with a very low range,or the US session when the range was very tight you`d also suggested not to pay attention to transactional cost.

I start to believe now that you are a scam who is paid by brokers!!!Or 'old retard' how you was described,who has no clue himself how market operates!fairy taler!

Huge pools..Fcuck you!Stop lead people astray!!!

#240     Aug 5, 2011