The Most Insightful Articles ABout Trading and Investing!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jul 23, 2011.

1. then i have to shoot you,Jack.sorry..

btw,i know that pattern is of 3 moves,i just didn`t have such symbols on keyboard.and i DO NOT tie it with volume.BECAUSE volume is a lagging indicator.you can only see peaks and troughs after the fact.i just observe the move itself by its realness.volume is a horse caca

ah...that`s right - ---И---N--- .!. :D

#221     Aug 3, 2011
  2. sometimes decent moves occur within the voulume troughs.how long agao did you actually see the charts Jack?

#222     Aug 3, 2011
  3. you are lying again!not over and over,but occasionally.as every person on this planet.or are from another planet?

#223     Aug 3, 2011
  4. Hahaaaaa...мне сейчас жопу порвет!!!

thanks Jack

:D :D :D

#224     Aug 3, 2011
  5. like this

#225     Aug 3, 2011
  6. bots gone mad:D

most insightful thing for today:D

#226     Aug 3, 2011
  7. Jack,do research on how to fight bots during Globex,can you?Parallelograms and bars no more.Only physical vacuum and heikin ashi,from now on

p.s. and no more Valium:D

#227     Aug 3, 2011
  8. He can't taste the difference between the events after bar 13 and bar 17 (his chart) because he's missing the special sauce--CONTEXT. Look how he quotes me in his post--he leaves out ALL of the monitored elements referring to context which I purposefully included. LOL.

Maybe he thinks I'm thinking about breakfast when I include the fact that the AM has not ended. Or when I say that EVERY bar up to that point, including the lateral, has been fast, maybe he thinks I'm reciting yesterday's sports score. Does he even bother to look through past days to see what sort of an occurrence it is for the entire morning to be fast pace through 11:00AM? Of course not. That's something a person who actually wants to learn from the post would do.

I even drew a mental image by saying the volume bars after the reversal were "pinned" to the top of the volume pane. Pinned meaning the volume was so great that it exceeded the maximum value that I have preset in my volume window. Were any of the volume bars pinned during the lateral through bar 13? I'll let him figure that one out.

What is the significance of all this? Nothing to a super genius who has a highly developed bullshit meter. He already knows all there is to know about how an experienced person trades by reading his prior posts on the internet. The funny part is I tried to dumb it down and kept the monitored elements specific to the basic ones people know. Oh well, you can't say I didn't try.

#228     Aug 3, 2011
  9. "Everything is made of vacuum. Its energy gives birth to, penetrates, and feeds the whole world of existence. Clever scientists know this, but only smile skeptically. New representations of the nature of physical vacuum do not fit the picture of the world created by classical science. But, the idea of the Great Emptiness, the Dao, was known in China 5000 years ago. Today, this idea is promising a cataclysm in natural science, technology, and all spheres of life. Along comes Shipov with his formulas. His equations of physical vacuum explain and unite all types of interactions present in nature. These formulas should help provide unexpectedly new and unusual answers in a number of areas- transport, communications, medicine, etc. The solutions are so improbable that they are difficult to believe.

Torsion fields have been studied by several groups of Russian scientists for at least three decades and most of that time in secret. What are torsion fields? According to A. Akimov, these fields come in at least three types: E-fields, S-fields, and G-fields. The E, S, and G stand for Electric, Spin, and Gravity fields. The torsion field and its emanations are subtle energy fields. They are separate and distinct from classical Electric, Magnetic, and Gravity fields. Generators for these fields can be shielded against electro-magnetic fields and the torsion field still manifest itself through such shielding.

Torsion fields can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field heretofore not included in today's classical physics. Torsion field emanations can travel at velocities at least as high as 109 times the speed of light. Torsion fields can interact with laser beams (change frequency); affect biological processes; are generated by melting or solidifying some materials; affect quartz crystals; affect some electronic components; can favorably change some beverages; and have been noted to affect gravity.

According to Akimov, torsion fields coupled with the standard electric, magnetic, and gravity fields should provide means for a unified field theory that will extend the realm of science to include the effects of consciousness. The concept of dowsing, for example, can now have a scientific basis for explanation of the phenomenon. If this suggestion by Akimov proves viable, then science has an opportunity to extend its borders more rapidly into the so-called psychic realms. That could be a multi-decade venture of considerable importance to the expansion of scientific knowledge."

Dowsing,Jack!Not post factum valium:D

#229     Aug 3, 2011
  10. Over the course of latter decades, tens of unexplainable microscopic and macroscopic effects in natural sciences and especially in physics and biology have been revealed and investigated. It should be emphasized that a large part of these phenomena were demonstrated by objects having spin or angular momentum. Probably the first researcher who experimentally detected the unusual effects associated with torsion was a professor of the Russian physical-chemical society, N.P.Myshkin, who at the end of the nineteenth century conducted a series of experiments using scales [1]. These experiments were successfully repeated in the 1960s by professor N.A. Kozyrev and V.V. Nasonov and later by V.S. Belyaev, S.P. Mikhailov, A.G. Parkhomov and others.

In the 1940s, the soviet astrophysicist N.A. Kozyrev proposed that the rotation of stars was connected with their energy output. According to the theory developed by N.A. Kozyrev, time and rotation are closely interconnected. In order to verify his theory, N.A. Kozyrev conducted a series of experiments with spinning gyroscopes. The goal of these experiments was to make a measurement of the forces arising while the gyroscope was spinning. N.A. Kozyrev detected that the weight of the spinning gyroscope changes slightly depending on the angular velocity and the direction of rotation. The effect he discovered was not large, but the nature of the arising forces could not be explained by existing theories. N.A. Kozyrev explained the observed effect as being the manifestation of some "physical properties of time" [2,3].

In the 1970s, in order to verify N.A. Kozyrev's theory, a major research of gyroscopes and gyroscopic systems was conducted by a member of Belarus Academy of Sciences, professor A.I. Veinik. The effect discovered earlier by N.A. Kozyrev was completely confirmed, but in order to explain the observed results, A.I. Veinik developed his own theory. According to this theory, every substance has it's own "chronal charge" defined by the quantity of "chronal" particles which were named "chronons". A.I. Veinik supposed that while the object is spinning, "chronons" are interacting with other "chronons" that surround this object and therefor the weight of the object changes. According to A.I. Veinik's theory, "chronons" generate the so called "chronal" field. A.I. Veinik found experimentally that strong "chronal" fields can be generated by spinning masses. A.I. Veinik measured some properties of "chronal" fields and found that two types of "chronons" exist ("plus" and "minus" chronons). It is important to emphasize that A.I. Veinik concluded that the sign of the "chronon" depended on orientation of it's spin

chronon [ˈkrəʊnɒn] a unit of time equal to the time that a photon would take to traverse the diameter of an electron: about 10-24 seconds

A unit of time,Jack!Not the OOE!

#230     Aug 4, 2011