The most important / useful indicator for E-mini chart study

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by wallyx, Jul 13, 2009.

1. LOL ProfLogic ... busted! :p :p :p

#31     Jul 13, 2009
  2. ROTFLMAO! :D

P.S. Hey wallyx, did you say that you're using the MACD?

Sounds good, certainly better than any bullshit volume charts that someone else might be recommending to you.

#32     Jul 13, 2009
  3. I don't know why these losers stick up for Jack and Spyder.. they always end up with egg on their faces

#33     Jul 13, 2009
  4. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Since you live in a world all by yourself . . . I'll allow you to stay there, Mandelbrotset, Trader666, Zentrickster or (closet Jack follower) or whatever your muliple personalities wishes to be today.

PM me an let me know if you want the moderator's name that outed you. I also have your ip addresses too.

Sucks when that happens.

SwineFlu . . . H1N1 (not even close to proflogic) out

#34     Jul 13, 2009
  5. LOL, is that story true? :p

I knew how to dress for those parties twenty years ago. Hmmm, looks like somebody has been enjoying the good life for a while, and somebody else, hasn't. :)

As you can see from the PM, it takes a snake oil salesman to defend a snake oil salesman!!! :eek: :D :cool:

#35     Jul 13, 2009
  6. ROTFLMAO!!! :D :D :D

You have no clue. ... but please keep defending yourself vigorously ... LOL some more.

#36     Jul 13, 2009
  7. Poor old Professor paper.. reduced to an alias and lies

#37     Jul 13, 2009
  8. As always. :p

#38     Jul 13, 2009
  9. pAper logic selling $600 books and hosting seminars in Thailand and starving farmers in USA. Terrible karma $ 600 books!!!

#39     Jul 13, 2009
  10. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Why are you not addressing your multiple aliases there Trader666, Zentrickster or Mandelbrotset?

Why are you ignoring you obvious lie in regards to trading Jack's method. You are just an elementary school trouble maker, nothing more. Childish.

Why no PM to find out what Mod is putting you out there?

Classic. You really have a problem that needs professional help. Do you want us to take up a collection to help you since all of your trades seen to be losers.

How much did you lose today? 10 maybe more?

#40     Jul 13, 2009