The most generous people in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Intelinvestor, May 14, 2008.

1. I am not commenting on anything other than the talk that the US aid is generosity.

Foreign Aid is a political investment, not generosity...it a 20th and 21st century form of empire building/sustaining.

Except the money sent to Israel is neither a political investment or generosity...it is something completely different.

Being guilted into making payments is neither an act of investment nor generosity.

#21     May 14, 2008
  2. Yeah thats right, Israel says to the US "well we can really use a few extra bucks, you know" and out of guilt we give it to them.

You would think after 18k+ posts you would have learned something, yet you sill spew stupidity like someone 1/5 your age.

#22     May 14, 2008
  3. Your right. Political giving by the gov't is to favored causes, meaning if they don't continue that cause, they prob ain't gettin no more. That, of course, is the way all countries do it.

The US, by contrast, is one of the only countries where individual giving is a substantial part of their generosity, and that giving is generally not about some business relationship.

Sum total, US is the most generous nation in the world, and whoever is in second is not even close.

#23     May 14, 2008
  4. TGregg

TGregg

They never do. Nor do they have real evidence to back up their laughable claims. Who you gonna call when your country gets invaded and you want it back? The UN? France? Mexico? Fact is, the United States of America does more to promote world peace and freedom than anybody else. And that is exactly what bugs libtards. Not only has capitialism brought astonishing levels of prosperity to all, but it also has produced the mightiest nation ever seen on the face of the Earth.

Oooo, the libtards seeth with hatred when you tell them that.

Funny how liberty is not what liberals are about anymore. Classic liberalism was about freedom from government, AKA liberty. Give me liberty or give me death! Patrick Henry would not identify with the modern liberal. Here we have a modern libtard whining about how the government hasn't seized more money from taxpayers to do what he thinks it should. Libtards are always very free with other people's money. "People never choose the right thing to spend money on, so government should take it all from them", goes the moonbat mantra.

It's pretty stupid when you look at it. But if you sorta half close your eyes, mumble platitudes like "we need change" and secretly rejoice that the dork who got that raise at work is going to get screwed by higher taxes, you can almost rationalize it. But not quite. These libtards know what they are doing. Eventually, many of them will have to admit it to themselves, and that will not be a fun process.

#24     May 14, 2008
  5. Vista

Vista

#25     May 14, 2008
  6. Normally I don't respond to morons, in your case I make an exception.

You are clearly one of the most ignorant person I have ever come across on any message board...and that's a fact.

#26     May 15, 2008
  7. Same old argument, the US is the "most" of everything...better than everyone else.

So why change? Why improve? Why look to our faults?

We can just look to how we are the "most" of everything, superior to everyone else.

Typical of the current American mentality...

#27     May 15, 2008
  8. jem

jem

typical commie rhetoric - attempting to discredit the person who points out that the bile spewed out by liberals is unfounded.

zzz aren't you the same guy who spewed hatred against white christians?

#28     May 15, 2008
  9. Someone finally wake you from your self induced coma?

By the way, I don't hate white Christians, or black, or green, or red, or blue or brown ones...

I hate what the people do politically in the name of Jesus Christ...typically what the ignorant inbred self absorbed greedy republican Christians do...

...and there isn't an angrier resentment filled group than white male right wing conservative Christians.

Just turn on right wing hate talk radio and you will hear these mongrels screaming like lost souls in the grips of demonic possession...

#29     May 15, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, we only give taxpayer money to a needy cause that will help first the US then mankind.

We give money to help societies who agree to stop bombing our friends (Egypt) We give money to help people who go through free elections for the first time.

If you talk "peace" (palestinians) we give you money to help your people.

It is easy to get US money, just talk peace, offer freedoms, respect basic rights.

The US is not to demanding, If we are pushy with strings then get the money and pretend to agree to our wishes(palestine)

With out "strings" then we should be helping Hames and their " freedom" movment, same with Hizabella in Lebonan, basque movement in Spain, Irish IRA, Cyprus greek "freedom movement....

#30     May 15, 2008