The most expensive apartement in the world (London) : GBP 140 million...

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Aug 13, 2010.

1. It boasts a penthouse view over Central London, a private wine-tasting facility and an underground passage to a Heston Blumenthal restaurant.

Throw in security measures a James Bond villain would be proud of and a ‘panic room’ in case things go wrong, and you would expect to pay a high price.

But even estate agents could not contain their amazement yesterday as a London property was on the verge of being sold for £140million – making it the most expensive flat in the world.

Read more: http://www.dail*****.co.uk/news/art...ld-record-price-Central-London-penthouse.html

Anybody believing in fiat currencies ? :D :cool:

2. I had an idea that YOU are doing "well" but I didn't realize you are in the 9-figure leagues. :cool:

3. Not yet, nazz. I am still working on "IT"...But it´s so far an excellent year. I can´t figure out the German Bund Future trades anymore. For the last 6 weeks I am stopped at b/e.

But currencies and indices are fun... :)

4. DT-waw

DT-waw

not the smartest investment!
    perhaps its more wise to generate 1% / month return from 140 mill gpb pocketing 1.4M and rent something like

http://www.lamarproperties.com/long-property-92.php

for a silly-tiny 18,000 euro /month ?

anyway, when you are sitting on 10 billion, you don't give a sh...t

5. ?....you're fighting the trend from the "short side"? :eek: :(

6. emg

emg

detroit has the most expensive market

7. Peripheral bond investor are buying bunds like "crazy"...:)

8. DT-waw

DT-waw

9. ......silk drapes, platinum-leafed ceilings, cashmere paneled walls.....it is quite decadent and sophisticated. Does it still have the blood stains and corpse outline from the guy who lived there previously? :cool: :(

10. jomeskill

jomeskill

That is very bad.

#10     Sep 19, 2010