The most excellent way to pick great stocks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mrmarket, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for your support, MRWSM, but I have big shoulders and I can handle this stuff. People, particularly insecure people, are intimidated by what they don't understand and thus they tend to take it personally. The instinctive defense mechanism is to attack, particularly when they are comfortable with the fact that they will not suffer any harm as a result of the attack.

#41     Jan 31, 2003
  2. Would suggest you go and read some of the cr*p this a-hole has spewed the last couple of days. There is a 'search' option at the top of the page. Unless you are yet another of Mr Muscle's bizarre alter egos...

#42     Jan 31, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

If you would be willing to fly down to South Florida, Miami to be exact...I would take a shot at you anytime. Im a lil guy by the way.......195lbs, 5'11"......pm me if interested....

#43     Jan 31, 2003
  4. why do you want to fight me?

#44     Jan 31, 2003
  5. maxpi

maxpi

We'd all better sit up straight and listen to this guy and take copious notes, he can use a screener and has a subscription to IBD.

Max

#45     Jan 31, 2003
  6. I sense a tone of sarcasm. I for one, have been around long enough to know that I can always learn something from everyone.

#46     Jan 31, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

yes...PM me if interested...

I mean if you are ever in the neighborhood of Miami , I would like to see how "HUGE" you really are.....

#47     Jan 31, 2003
  8. "Ernie" is an undergrad psych student at Penn State, his major includes some course work during which he demonstrates how easy it is to upset a peacful law abiding community using only simple 2nd-year psych techniques, mainly

* incessant and truly annoying repetition of inane and uncontestable 'facts'
    * sexual-related bragging to lower the limbo bar
    * reduction of an intellectual pursuit to physical lowest common denominator
    * crude attempts to create fictional supporting characters to 'assist'

etc etc

If anyone would like to contest this, feel free.

#48     Jan 31, 2003
  9. So if I'm in Miami, you want to fight me? I haven't had a fight in over 25 years. You want to fight me because you are smaller than I am? How strange. Do you ask to fight everyone on this board? Have you ever discussed this urge with anyone?

By the way, 5'11" and 195 is not little. It is above average. And while I'm saying nice things about El Cubano, I will add that he was "above average" enough to apologize publicly after he substantiated my claims that I did indeed graduate from Wharton.

#49     Jan 31, 2003
  10. maxpi

maxpi

He can not only use a screener and read IBD, he can sense sarcasm too!! I can hardly wait to learn more....

Max

#50     Jan 31, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.