The most cheapest data feed !!

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by swingwaver, Jan 27, 2003.

1. swingwaver.com,

You might want to try running a search on ET for data feeds.
    It's been discussed quite a few times.

#11     Feb 1, 2003
  2. I want a computer, a most cheapest ford focus, and a most cheapest picture of you with out spending money. :p

#12     Feb 1, 2003
  3. DTN IQ is about $50.00 a month, if you prepay for a full year, MYTRACK Gold plan is about 40.00 a month, Sierrachart is about 50.00 a month . Live charts on LYCOS is about 30.00 but very basic.
    You will not find anything cheaper than this.
    Walter

To others who made remarks about shopping for price as not too important, bear in mind that not everyone on this forum is from US and in some countries 50-100 US is an average monthly salary.

#13     Feb 1, 2003
  4. Thank you for a lot of infomation.

In my country, There is a few infomation around this.

Very thank you.

#14     Feb 1, 2003
  5. I use both Tradestation 2000i and Metastock RT with a data feed from eSignal($79/month).
    I also use Uniserver($60) with TS Global Server...works well.

That's most cheap enough for me! :)

#15     Feb 1, 2003
  6. To: rtstrading

Do you think which is good ?

Ondemand server
    or
    Uniserver ?

#16     Feb 1, 2003
  7. shfly

shfly

#17     Feb 1, 2003
  8. Whamo

Whamo

For those of you using DTN.IQ would you please offer some feedback on the following questions? I currently use eSignal data feed with Ensign.

1) Can you compare it with eSignals data?
    2) Does the data seem accurate and is it reliable or are there numerous outages? Does it lag during fast markets?
    3) Do you use Ensign with it? If so, does the combination work seamlessly and how do you like it?

TIA

#18     Feb 1, 2003
  9. Whamo - DTN data is accurate compared to eSignal (and others). Very reliable

NOTE: If you subscribe for DTN.IQ's IQFeed through QuoteTracker, you get pretty drastic discounts - $20 per month instead of $50 and the add-on fees are less:
    IQFeed for QuoteTracker

Others:
    MarketFeed -
    Tick-by-tick - US Stocks, Options and Indices. $20/month + exchange fees. More for Level II

Money.net -
    Tick-by-tick - US Stocks, Options and Single Stock Futures. Cheapest by far ($12.95/month including exchange fees)

MyTrack -
    Tick-by-tick - Quotes from around the world including Stocks, Options, futures.

* Brokerages *

Interactive Brokers - Quotes from around the world including Stocks, Options, futures. Level I is affordable. NASDAQ Level II is a bit expensive, but is faster than most other sources we compared to.

CyberTrader - Tick-by-tick - Very fast and comprehensive datafeed. Stocks, Options, futures.

Jerry Medved
    QuoteTracker.com

#19     Feb 1, 2003
  10. Uniserver, because you can save your data to the Global Server database....OnDemandServer cannot do that.

#20     Feb 2, 2003