The Mormon Delusion.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

One's faith is agruably deeper than the other, because one of them is or has been near the top echelons of his church. One of the religions is much more easily falsifiable with documentary evidence because it was conceived by a con man who did time as a con artist. It is in New York's record books. It is relatively recent history by comparison and not subject to much interpretation. It is that much more readily laughable. Both religions are stupid. Belief in either is stupid. One believes a more readily falsifiable religion demonstrably more deeply. Therefore, he is more stupid. And if you cannot follow the argument, then you are also that stupid. It's really quite simple. As are you.

#31     Sep 10, 2012
  2. Oh, I follow your argument alright. Obama, and democrats in general get a pass for their idiotic beliefs, and republicans do not. You've made your point very clear.

#32     Sep 10, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean arguably?

Back to the "my bitch is less pregnant than your bitch" argument eh?

Just can't admit you're wrong. You're cup of haughty arrogant hypocrisy runneth over, brASS hole.

#33     Sep 10, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

No, no pass. Just this: less emphasis on religion = less stupid. Still stupid, just less so. The choice is then either more stupid or less stupid. In any event, religiosity has become a necessary evil in politics, so it all mostly BS, especially among "christian" republicans who quote scripture but want to yank the safety net from beneath the downtrodden.

#34     Sep 10, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Pace yourself. Put me on ignore until you're all grown up and capable of adult comprehension.

#35     Sep 10, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So once again - you got nothing.
    NOTHING whatsoever.

You worship Obama and Reid, who both pray.
    Then condescendingly condemn all those - who pray. Except your guys, of course.

You're either not man enough to admit you're hypocrisy or too fucking stupid to recognize it. Or...well...it could be both.

#36     Sep 10, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No amount of spin semantics and obfuscation is going to get you out this one Gabby.

#37     Sep 10, 2012
  8. Reminds me, did we ever get a real list of those who have to resort to using the ignore function?

Everyone come back and play. Why the fear? Both sides.

#38     Sep 10, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

So once again, you comprehend nothing.

#39     Sep 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

No amount of spin semantics and obfuscation is going to get you out this one Gabby. You're a hypocrite Period.

#40     Sep 11, 2012