The more profitable the more fear?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by NoMoreOptions, Jul 20, 2005.

1. I don't know about you. Straight winning never did good for me. Now I am at a stright 26 days of winning, which I has had for nearly 5 years. But I sense the fear that I never had before. It's growing bigger and heavier. So my question to you is this. What can I do about the eventuality of losing. What I need to do?

--------------------------------------------
    "You owe me money!" -- Bert.

2. buy more options.

3. You might be possessed by demons of the evil scalpz

4. But seriously..........focus more on executing your system and don't be concerned with the "arbitrary" 26-day profit streak. It WILL come to an end but your profitability doesn't have to.

5. You don't want to hear my advice, but stop trading. Give yourself a pat on the back and take a break. The statistics and your fear is getting to you and it might distort your judgement. You really shouldn't be worried about the eventuallity of losing. It may not happen for a while or it may happen tomorrow. The focus for me would be to figure out what it is that I'm doing right and making sure I can stick to it again after taking a loss and breaking that streak.

Most of all, I think you should go enjoy the fruits of some of your effort. I know you probably won't. :) But please think about it.

6. I think since you have been blessed with this nice winning streak, I think it's about time you paid back some of the money you owe Bert. You owe that much to him.

7. Can't belive few answered, I think he is tizing us :D