The Money Shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 20, 2011.

1. r-in

r-in

Doesn't bother me if I see someone walking down the street with a gun in full view. I know what to expect if they approach me, and if it worries me I can always call the cops, just like anyone. If they are law abiding they will follow the directions of the cops, if not or they are butt heads who are doing it to make an issue then they have to deal with the consequences. The police know me, and I work with them regularly in other aspects of the community.
    I get what you are saying also, and I think if you knew me you would grasp I'm not an ego nutbag, or someone looking to make an issue. I have no desire to be a news item and have turned down the chance to speak to the news(local news), and have no desire to be a political dufus. I'm just putting my side of it out there, in this mostly anonymous forum, so I admit it is a pretty weak arguement.
    Locally I have no issue being identified, but via the internet I'm not to thrilled.
    Again , I admit to conflicts in my reasoning and thoughts, and I guess being a human is just another excuse to a certain extent.

#11     Oct 20, 2011
  2. r-in

r-in

To answer the question, no I don't feel powerful, I just laugh. At the same time I get that I maybe the only one that knows the idea of me drawing down on someone is minimal, and those people don't. Maybe I need a better ego, as for the most part being a macho stud has no interest for me, I just enjoy mind games, and toying with people who do have ego issues.

#12     Oct 20, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Ok. Welcome to P&R, the basement.

#13     Oct 20, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/75YhFScM5sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His last minute.

#14     Oct 20, 2011
  5. Glad it was recorded... wish we would release Bin laden's execution too.

#15     Oct 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

And risk O-ffending the Muslim terrorists? Surely you jest.

#16     Oct 20, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Looks like not only did they kill him, but it looks like they broke every bone in his body before they killed him. I think from now on when we catch terrorists we should simply turn them over to their rivals in the middle east.

I would say that we should do it ourselves, but over here we charge and prosecute our navy seals when they slap around a mass murdering terrorist a little bit.

#17     Oct 20, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

These pictures and videos ended up all over the internet with no government control, it was the libyans who were taking the photos and shooting the videos, incase you missed the video there were thousands of different people taking pictures, you really think the pictures were going to remain buried?

#18     Oct 20, 2011