the Money Masters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Mar 13, 2007.

1. fhl

fhl

I don't pay interest on my credit card transactions.

The way I see it, having to pay interest to a real counter-party is just about the most effective check on borrowing there is. If you propose we put the people who are borrowing for worthless things in charge of money creation, that is a prescription for the most outlandish inflation you will ever see. There would be no check on their desire to borrow, they would print money coming out the wazoo, and the political brow beating for more money we always see before elections would no longer be brow beating, but just a flip of the switch to speed up the printing presses.

I for one am thankful the politicians don't control the money supply. Sorry.

#31     Mar 14, 2007
  2. it was an example, to show that money are not always borrow for the purpose of investing of course interests should be paid but only by us the people but only because of the risk of solvency of the debt. i think u just dont understand what it means for the govt to be in control of its own currency. and what it means when banks lend those money to the govt. if the govt prints its own money it has no interests to pay to anyone. the banks are useless. the govt dont need to borrow money from a private entity, states can issue money.

#32     Mar 14, 2007
  3. This is extremely prescient. It is what Lenin noticed relative to who is really pulling the strings.

I am saying that you can follow the thread back to an aspect of consciousness I sometimes call "ego". The ego is simply a "bank" in which the populace places it's treasure. Treasuring illusions, the bank loans the money back with interest - guilt - attached.

Bodies are what was purchased with the loans taken from the First Bank of Ego. They were seen as a kind of paradise in which you could own your own piece of private property. But the bank knows that if you can be divided, you can be conquered. The utopia is not long enjoyed because pay back is death. Death is a way of dealing with the conflicts that arise from overextension. It is seen as "rest" and a return to "peace".

The problem is relative to who you think you are. You are not bodies, so they must be fantasies. All fantasies requires some kind of sacrifice, and bodies are sacrifices relative to what you give up to get them. The solution is to dissociate one's identity from a body, and invest one's treasure in the truth of one's being.

The truth is, everyone has everything, lacking nothing. The world, then, is a dream in which you have deprived yourselves of everything except a body. Deprived, you seek ways to make up the difference. The money masters simply want everything, because that is what they gave up to be bodies. Who can blame them? But most simply want crumbs from their table, and are happy with a new computer, a new car, a new house, a new boat. All of these are symbolic of sacrificing - giving something up - to get something for the body.

Bodies are high maintenance. Debt is racked up to purchase them. Debt is racked up to maintain them. If you were not attracted to guilt in the first place, you would have no bodies. Look at your attraction to guilt and see it as invalid and useless. When you rid yourself of it at it's source, you are free...debt free.

Guilt stems from the idea that you separated from the source of your everything...at the sources expense. So you feel guilty and expect punishment. When you realize this simply is not so, you can solve the problem by resuming everything for nothing. There is no sacrifice required to have everything, except the sacrifice of illusions of lack.

I quote Vladimir Lenin to illustrate the extent to which you are indebted. It's actually worse than what you are aware of. You are not aware of it because it is utterly frightening to look at. But if you can look at it and see it has no foundation, you can be free of it.

The body is so utterly controlled by the corporate ego that you literally have no choices within it's system. You think you can be a Donald Trump and succeed financially. No. He experiences only what the ego allows him to experience. He has no choice, and the illusion of choice is a scam. There are no choices, and no accidents within the ego's realm. All is scripted ahead of time, and you play your meager role. Sometimes you are the banker, other times you are the renter.

The body is literally a robot that has no real choice except to see things as they are, and choose truth instead. This is the only power it has left, having sacrificed everything else to get a body. The body literally knows not what it does. It is a puppet. It is a slave. It is nothing. It is made by "fiat". It has no foundation or basis. It is a child's toy. It is a big toy for big boys. A man seems to be at the wheel, but the body moves as another force wishes.

You don't need it! You don't want it! You don't have to put up with it!

Jesus

#33     Mar 14, 2007
  4. fhl

fhl

I don't presume to know all about it, but I do understand that you feel not paying interest to a bank is the goal. You apparently pay no attention to my argument that this will simply lead to massive money creation. Perhaps you could give me an example of a gov't program that would not be funded if....money is no object.

#34     Mar 14, 2007
  5. You want me to read the private mail of one so zealous to stone my followers that I decided to knock him off his high horse? He rarely quoted me. You know what they say about reading someone else's mail?

My students were with me for at least three years and still didn't get it. Do you think Paul was able to get it after a two year home study course?

There is no wrath of God!!!

And those who say so are casting stones! For this is the projection of guilt, and Paul had not yet purged himself of his own deep feelings of guilt.

So long as you feel guilty, you will be subject to earthly authorities, and think that you must be.

God has nothing to do with earthly authorities because he did not make the earth nor the bodies that subject themselves to other bodies on it. If you believe in "the wrath of God", you will make gods of earthly authorities.

God does not know this world because he does not know form. What is form? Emptiness! It is the idea of separation made "real". But God knows only Oneness. He does not respond to this world. If he did, you would be doomed, for He would sacrifice His own identity, and with His loss, you would lose yours, for your identity is one with His.

Who then makes this world? You do, the Son of God, out of a fantasy of crime, sacrifice, guilt and punishment. This is what conceived it, and this is how it functions.

Anyone in a body has bought into this fantasy. Paul was no exception, and like the money masters, was particularly good at pleasing the populace with high interest loans. If you read Paul's private mail and buy it, you will exchange your innocence for guilt and pay the price. Paul valued bodies, and so valued guilt. Because he valued bodies, he valued bodily resurrection. But resurrection is of and for the mind. Paul was popular because that is what the people wanted! People want to get stoned! You still want it, and are still paying the price. So everybody must get stoned. Because he valued bodies, he was used by the "money changers" who exchanged the innocence of my message for the guilt of his...at your expense.

You have 2000 years of Pauline legacy to prove this. It is perpetuated in my name. How is that not counterfeit money? I am about innocence, not guilt.

Now it's time to wake up!

Jesus

#35     Mar 14, 2007

6. the govt issues money to fund schools and projects...that money will go to the people and nobody will have to pay any interests. relatively the same amount of money will continue to circulate because u dont have a private entity that dilutes the value of the currency just for the sake of turning a profit. there's no middle man involved, no need for one. of course to change the situation now u would create inflation but there's a solution to that with a slow introduction of an new greenback like bill and the also slow calling in of the old money, until there's none left but the greenback, and to contain inflation even further the issuing of bonds. it has been done before countless times and it worked. u really need to watch the whole movie, it is well worth it and all will be explained to u much better than i did.

#36     Mar 14, 2007
  7. fhl

fhl

That just about does it. You are a fraud and it would greatly behoove you to stop your tomfoolery. If you think you will get by with it, you are sadly mistaken.

Whatsoever a man sows,that shall he also reap.

#37     Mar 14, 2007
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I Am [the real One] is correct in all things [of course]. People believe lies from the devil, which become de facto deals with the devil, a belief system based on a lot of little false beliefs, implemented through the flesh of man. Man's flesh should be ruled by his soul and his soul ruled by his spirit and his spirit by I Am [the real One] but the structure is broken and reversed and man becomes perversely ruled by the devil through his flesh and his soul responds to his flesh, not his spirit. I Am [the real One] honors those deals because he is a perfect gentleman. Once all those little deals are exposed and broken, I Am [the real One] can come more and more into one's life. So be it for the rest of the age of grace. Praise be to I Am [the real One].

#38     Mar 14, 2007
  9. its more than that... they are shorting illegally with counterfeit shares. there are no shares and goldman and jp morgan along with a bought off dtcc and SEC are where the fraud starts and stops.

#39     Mar 14, 2007
  10. it is called "debasing" the currency. it has gone on for centuries. in the past rulers would literally shave the coins.

#40     Mar 14, 2007