the Money Masters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Mar 13, 2007.

1. the state should be issuing bills, not a private entity. there's no interests to pay and no reliance on output from blackmailers. that's how bankers buy politicians, they decide how much money is out there....if they dont like policy they either replace policymakers or contract the money supply. the govt could be free from blackmail and fund education and devlopement without getting into debt....gold got nothing to do with any this.

#11     Mar 14, 2007
  2. watch the whole documentary. Lincoln took control of the money for a period of time and america flourished. the state is blackmailed and robbed by the banks right now.

#12     Mar 14, 2007
  3. I don't know.

So we are outsourcing the money to banks, seems like they are better at it.

I am not sure I really want a "Bank of The United States" in control of money.

At least the private bankers, i.e. the Fed is solvent to a great extent.

I think if we went to a genuine Federal Fed (rather than private Fed), then we might have some real problems with confidence in the dollars printed by our government...

#13     Mar 14, 2007

4. throughout history the bankers were in and out of control of currencies in almost every country, artificially creating inflation, depressions, booms and manipulating money supply when at it. it has been a war between bankers wanting to take over for the sole purpose of profits that lasted 1000s of years and still fought to this day. when bankers were in control depression, inflation and taxes reigned supreme, but when the govt printed its own money there were no such things and the populous benefit greatly. watch the whole documentary, history of bankers influence on the state money and its effect throughout the millennia is thoroughly detailed. there's no case u can make to leave them in charge, their agenda is despicable.

#14     Mar 14, 2007
  5. i am amazed at how far behind the curve you are. i have misjudged you.

#15     Mar 14, 2007
  6. So trader's are empirically holier than bankers?

What's your motivation Bit?

Market's (futures) are zero sum. One's gains are derived from other's losses.

The job of a speculator is to front run other participants. We add ZILCH to the equation. We're parasites. The average trader is no more of a "liquidity provider" than a guy raising a pot on Party Poker.

Christ, we don't even pay S.S. taxes and trade at a 60/40 blend.
    Isn't it nice casting stones?

Gee, I feel so self righteous being a trader. Everyone else is corrupt but I stand pure. Go on with your delusions.

#16     Mar 14, 2007
  7. no wonder they get away with this shit. if the govt issues money (as per the constitution) then we don't charge ourselves interest with the proceeds going to private banks. the private fed creates money (debt actually) out of thin air and loans it to us with interest!!!!! therefore... there is never enough money created to pay back the debt.

right now all tax revenues service the interest on the debt. this we pay to private for profit foreign banks that are never audited. basically it is theft of america's assets. people wake up.

#17     Mar 14, 2007
  8. If you want to blame the government for lack of regulation of bankers, that is one thing.

Like any industry, regulation from the government is necessary to see that the industry doesn't get free reign to screw the people.

Our Federal government is "supposed to" serve as a watchdog to keep any business, including banks, on the up and up.

We see corruption in the past decades in nearly every corporation (banks included) because that is their nature, the more powerful they become, the more corrupt and greedy they become. They are going to try every way possible to maintain power increasing profits for the fat cats at the top.

We lack institutional controls, primarily because these large corporation (and banks) pay off the government employees, and pay off the legislators to write laws that favor their corrupt activities.

So it is sort of like having a dog you know will bite...you have to keep it on a leash and away from children.

Corporations are by nature greedy as hell, having no interest in serving the public needs, only their own.

Where I see failure is that we don't have a government that is not bought and paid for by these corporations, not in the banking system itself. Any private industry, even banks, can be forced to comply with government standards, but sadly right now the corporations control the government.

Money talks, and bullshit walks...sadly that is the state of affairs, and is the ruination of our great country, because no one in government is actually standing up to the powerful corporations and telling them to take a hike, that our government will protect the people first, not protect corporate profits first.

Capitalism won't work unless everyone can make money, and the current system is flowing the money away from the people to the corporations, by design, and will end in revolution of some sort (perhaps bloodless, I hope) if the trend does not change.

It is nearly like a pyramid scheme right now, and those on the bottom are going deeper and deeper in debt just trying to stay up with the Joneses...

#18     Mar 14, 2007
  9. maybe one doesnt provide liquidity but thousands do. are the markets for the people or for the bankers?

it is the bankers that are ultimately responsible for the "illegal naked shorting" that is going to rot out the market eventually.

#19     Mar 14, 2007
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I shall come forth with prophesy: The US shall leave it's ways as a democratic republic and become an empire.

What's that? Oh really? It happened a long time ago? Ok I was right then :p

#20     Mar 14, 2007