The Money Masters

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Hydroblunt, Aug 7, 2006.

1. to the extent that you clearly are absolutely clueless how it works, and even if you weren't, yes... it's truly a miracle of modern society that it's able to function with people with such a wide spectrum of 'views' methinks... but if u prefer going back to the woods thats fine by me... sorry, i feel i am wasting my time here... but thks for the laugh :p

#21     Aug 8, 2006
  2. instead of dropping empty insults everywhere like a douche, construct an argument

#22     Aug 8, 2006
  3. pointless... ciao

#23     Aug 8, 2006
  4. hans37

hans37

yet you still fail to answer 2 simple questions

What's your point?
    What is your action proposal to avoid getting fleeced?

#24     Aug 8, 2006
  5. I don't fail to answer them, it's just that you have shown that you're not willing to think. In other words, I find it a waste of time attempting to discuss anything with you.

#25     Aug 8, 2006
  6. TA4ME

TA4ME

The New-World Order is starting now with the downward oppression of the American people. They assume we're idiots and will follow the masses of other idiots. The world trade center was blown up. It wasn't some terrorists unless you consider the US government terrorists. Watch this video if you're interested in what really happened on 9-11.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726

The war in Lebenon and Iraq is just the beginning. Saudi Arabia supports the US government because we're paying 5 times more per barrel than we were 7 years ago. Globalists desire to bring America down and the other nations up so a one world controlled government scenario is more feasible. 9-11 was the trigger to get this Globalist movement started quicker. Deindustrializing the US was done before this in a design to make Americans more equal to the rest of the world. Keep your eyes closed if you want. For those who are curious, keep your heads up.

#26     Aug 8, 2006
  7. hans37

hans37

LOL, Well you might answer but you sure as hell don't address the question.

you find it a waste of time,attempting? WHEN?, WHERE?

(in monty python voice)
    RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!

FYI you could have answered the questions by now.

Sorry to have intimidated you.
    btw: We both know your fleece comment was nothing more than an expression of a wishful condemnation ,(as if you had a rational plan) {smirk}.

#27     Aug 8, 2006
  8. hans37

hans37

LET ME GUESS

Mom & Dad were brother & sister and they worked at 3 mile island?

#28     Aug 9, 2006
  9. 2cents, your original comment is simply untrue. after the 04 election was said and done, 64% of the people voted, and half of them are ultimately represented by their winning candidate. would you equate ~32% of the population to 'a large extent'? nevermind the next layer of abstracted representation via a president's apointees. if it's congressional oversight of the fed that you're *not* referring to, i still don't buy your 'Gvt = the people' assertion, particularly in the context of fed policy.

as a hyper-leveraged fx player, i can see how proportionality might skew severely in your mind at times :) but your political expressions here regarding the fed shouldn't reflect the fragility of your business or client money

#29     Aug 9, 2006
  10. well, 64% isn't great and i don't disagree that from a distance (i live in tokyo) your political system is pretty unappealing... bought politicians, tons of lobbyist, vested interests the norm etc, and not mentioning the appalling scafu on the bush-gore elections...

not sure you guys are any worse off than any other major democracies though...

in any event, of course its not perfect at all but what do you think of the alternatives? at least with the ever-increasing levels of transparency permitted / imposed by modern societies' standards and technology, you can keep these guys in check way more than u cld have, say, 50 years ago... and u know they DO keep each other in check to a large extent, if only because of the competitive nature of the game (politics, media, finance, petro-military complex etc)...

#30     Aug 9, 2006