The Modern Bear Market (If it is bear market, it is over)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Nov 20, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

I am both you moron.I daytrade which means i make many trades during the day and i take either bear/long position.
    was short vz earlier...u dont even have a checking acct you fuckin coksukin lame.

#51     Nov 21, 2008
  2. when some pros (like shorties) who were bulls start considering the bear side at the bottom, then we must launch before they do.

It must be the BOTTOM!

:p

#52     Nov 21, 2008
  3. When you see the stock market shuttle in the skies of Florida anytime in the next short while, inform me.

The flames of the shutle will be green (if seen from earth, and red if seen from your view point at the top of the shuttle heading to hell for you and heaven for me).

#53     Nov 21, 2008
  4. LOL! glad to be of help as an indicator.

i would not call me pro, i am closer to the dumb money. :)

#54     Nov 21, 2008
  5. Love the smell of napalm (and burning behinds of shorts) in the afternoon.

Smells like V (Victory)

:)

#55     Nov 21, 2008
  6. I was afraid that you would jump ship (at absolutely the time you should board it). This was a certainty as all analysis angles pointed to one degree of freedom only: that is UP!

It was like a man who ran to a back street thinking that the door was open, but I knew all doors were closed, so what do you think he will do? (run back in the direction he came from).

This was missing from the previous states of market as it can happen in a "True" V bottom. For instance if the gapup of this AM worked, you do not have the corned guy example!

This was a corned guy bottom! Not all of them are like that!

#56     Nov 21, 2008
  7. What do you think now? Still in doubt?

#57     Nov 21, 2008
  8. You are not a moron. You are just the fuel needed for space shuttle trips!

Sorry my friend. I warned you. You did not listen.

I told you to never, ever go again RFT. Re-read this thread and all my stock market threads. Of course, I leave the best for RFT's blog. The home of market wisdom!

#58     Nov 21, 2008
  9. Do you still need an answer to your question.

I am sure that 1020 is now the price where bears pray to all gods that if price goes back there, he will never ever trade again!

#59     Nov 21, 2008
  10. yesterday and today were torture for me but i held on. i am still underwater (mainly because of financials). i am holding a large long position going into the weekend. hopefully, it will work out eventually. it is hard for me to buy anything if we dip again. my account will probably survive if there is a nuclear strike over the weekend but barely.

#60     Nov 21, 2008