The Modern Bear Market (If it is bear market, it is over)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Nov 20, 2008.

1. S&P closed at 752. What's your stop?

#21     Nov 20, 2008
  2. dsq

dsq

Closed way below that at 752.
    Idiotic call by another et troll.
    And then touts his own discussion board and talks about himself in the third person?
    Total moron,asshole etc. and isnt even 18 yet.
    Your parents should revoke your internet priviledges.

#22     Nov 20, 2008
  3. all this hemming and hawing over nothing

#23     Nov 20, 2008
  4. That is where I got in (at close in my retirement account)!

#24     Nov 20, 2008
  5. xednise

xednise

That is exactly what your paper trade calls have all turned into, nothing. Em, nice trip down, wouldn't you say?

#25     Nov 20, 2008
  6. Insults are a good indicator of a bottom!

Selloff of end of day was god sent as retirement accounts accepts order for close price only.

PS: Did you not make a similar case on long side when NDX was at 2055? At that time (if memory is good) you were making insults to the effect that those shorting NDX were idiots . Few months later, it lost 50% of its value! Worse you were bullish at the top (but your were not alone).

#26     Nov 20, 2008
  7. dsq

dsq

Show me the post.A hole.

#27     Nov 20, 2008
  8. GTS

GTS

In other words, another blown "bottom" call from a typical ET clown.

So when we go lower still are you going to claim that you weren't really calling the bottom, just like last time with your "bottom" NDX call?

#28     Nov 20, 2008
  9. in my understanding, what RFT calls "bottoms" are typically micro-bottoms that are tradable intraday. in his blog,i saw him take many trades that were exited for a quick profit. i think his method recognizes that we have been in a downtrend and he kept taking small profits on his long positions. i think most of this long trades over the last several days were closed for a profit, but maybe some are underwater (not clear from his blog).

this time he is calling for a major bottom. and i hope he is right.

#29     Nov 20, 2008
  10. We're 50% off the highs or more for all indicies. Historically the bottom should be real near.

#30     Nov 20, 2008