The mkt runs in anticipation of better times and also runs during good times.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SammyJ, Apr 10, 2021.

1. SammyJ

SammyJ

The only small window the mkt falls is 1-3 months at the beginning of bad times and thats usually after a 5-10 year bull mkt . So the moral of the story is stay long or trade long 95% of the time . If shorting always have tight stops .

2. jbt

jbt

3. kmiklas

kmiklas

Stonks only go up.

I'd like to see these numbers adjusted for inflation and an increase in the money supply.

4. comagnum

comagnum

The market goes higher when the Fed prints more $ than it did it over the last 7 recessions going back to the late 70's.

Zimbabwe has been printing money like the good old days - point being all you need is to print money to jack up the market History has not been kind to the big printers of debt.

upload_2021-4-11_13-57-13.png

murray t turtle and Relentless like this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

The market sometimes runs up or down in anticipation of better and worse times and also runs during good and bad times. So be agile and adaptable and react to the market accordingly.

6. Overnight

Overnight

What does Zimbabwe produce? What do they export? What do they import? That's part of the GDP calculation, yes?

So they print money backed by nothing in production. At least the USA makes Ford cars (oops), and Oreo cookies (yum), hehe.

comagnum likes this.
  7. comagnum

comagnum

8. Overnight

Overnight

Then why is their currency worthless? I just don't get it.

9. %%
    That sounds right;
    even though FEB + SEPT... have some good downtrends.
    US is NOT Germany/i have traded us dollars for a wheelbarrow/LOL
    People still pay more than face value for many US paper dollars,$2,,$500$1,000, silver certs + silver, gold,copper coins..................................................................................