The mils-$ Trade of YOUR live - preparation starts 11-11-11

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deadbroke, Nov 12, 2011.

1. For the SHORT small caps are not recommended as most will go bust.
    YOUR hardest task is in selecting a large cap that will survive the onslaught. Most to all of these too will be hammered mercilessly but some much less than others.

Keep your radar screens on during the CRASH and towards the end of it when Dow Jones dips below 5000 for somewhere in that region 500 - 5000 there will be one or more companies that don't go down NO MORE. They will have bottomed QUIETLY and without FANFARE and almost nobody will notice.

Pick one of these and start nibbling LONG and accumulating after Wave 4 down is complete.

Then hold for the next 70 years - you and your next of kin will be trillionaires.

That will also be the time, i.e. at the end of GD 2, to accumulate GOLD and dump the US Dollar.

#11     Nov 13, 2011
  2. dont fight the fed :D

#12     Nov 13, 2011

3. First you moved the thread to Journals, now to ChitChat. Please move it to Politics. :D :D Why? The stench of bone.

bone's clients, post your complaints here instead of sending me emails - I'm a lone trader, made it clear from day 1, not interested in forming any partnerships or coaching or tutoring or mentoring or anything.

Wonder what will happen if bone's clients go public right here at ET?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plRgOw5uxLo&feature=related

#13     Nov 13, 2011
  4. Kindergarten politics - just too obvious - hahahahahaha

The 2nd post of the thread was deleted - but that was not enough. Now they're moving it around out of spite. :D :D :D

And the mod can't even reply to my PM. :D :D :D

Here's the re-post of the deleted post

For bone, the spread professor ... there is no future in spreading, especially not for a gentleman. Keep this up and you will be the new dinosaur, code-named Mega-sor-ass.

God, do I love it so. Nothing like a challenge for deadbroke.

Trading forum new threads with live trades will be prefaced, "can bone do this?" from now on.

Now watch this thread vanish whooooooooosh into No Man's Land.

:D :D :D

#14     Nov 13, 2011
  5. deadbroke's expulsion from ET gots to be right around the corner.

Let the games begin.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#15     Nov 13, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO moron, it's $50 that YOU bet then lost and now refuse to pay. Probably because you don't have $50 to your name to begin with. So tell us again about all those thousands you're supposedly making.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about time the mods took their head out of their ass and starting moving your shit threads to where they belong.

#16     Nov 13, 2011

7. 17,000-post mark has been crossed.

Your Honor, I rest my case.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#17     Nov 13, 2011

8. Serendipitous, I'd say. Here's why.

Come the CRASH and if the thread has not been deleted, just one link in the trading forum tells the story of the actual intellect level of ELITE/Trader. The thread was considered sooooooo bad that it was moved to Chitchat. And in reality the thread called the greatest crash of the Millennium.

Can't wait.

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

#18     Nov 13, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#19     Nov 14, 2011