The mils-$ Trade of YOUR live - preparation starts 11-11-11

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deadbroke, Nov 12, 2011.

1. START preparing now for the TRADE OF THE CENTURY

(pick the Qs or a large cap of your choice or EurUsd short)

Then wait for my signal to pull the trigger.

Behold the GREATEST WORK deadbroke has ever done and the confirmation came from a higher dimension :) :) @ 11:11 PM on
    11-11-11 by means of a light thought, one that only deadbroke noo came from his own Higher Consciousness.

When Wave 2 circled completes at wave C of VIX daily shown below the GREATEST SHORT EVER will begin.

Expected start of the GREATEST SHORT is approx. January 2012

Short duration will be for 2-4 years, a continuous SHORT that never let's up.

Note: deady's proprietary stuff not shown in chart

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How about now?

Do you not realize that just because you keep having your threads closed that members still remember you ridiculous predictions?

3. The Dow Jones chart that was posted at the tail-end of the recent thread is duplicated here.

It is the sister of the VIX chart in the opening post of this thread.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4. deady can now explain why the Dow rally from the low in October had so much power - he now understands it.

See the Vix chart where I marked 1 (circled)? That is a failed 5th wave. It did NOT show up in the Dow Jones. That then was the foretelling that the subsequent drop in Vix (equal to rise in Dow) would be of immense substance.

In any event such bullishness is to be expected in a wave 2. Why?
    Because the MARKET bullishness much DRAW IN the general public to set them up for the next wave down, which is the killer wave known as 3. We will be in the 3rd of 3rd.

I will time the short entry on Daily.

5. Due to the overall new understanding I have now (November 12, 2011) no doubts remain as to the GREAT DEPRESSION 2 occurring as called.

It is now as close to certain as certainty even exists in this game called speculation.

Remember my stating again and again that if there are no massive drops of 700 - 1000 etc., then something is wrong and I would be extremely suspicious?

Well heck, that is cleared up nicely. Why? Because in a wave 2 up the drops are not going to be that big - even in the wave b portion of wave 2 the drops can only get up to around 300-450 - peanuts in deady's opinion.

So ALL of deady's unanswered questions are now

FULLY ANSWERED by deady's own work purely solo.

Let the games begin.

6. If wrong, will take the HEAT in this thread.

Thread to remain open

Only others like bone can get it closed but it will not be my wish and as you all know, nothing at ET is up to me.

OK?

best wishes

7. Markets are closed. Its Saturday.

8. As far as RIDICULOUS predictions go, Lucrum is now added to the following - others are most welcome to join him.

:D :D :D

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981

"A cookie store is a bad idea. Besides, the market research reports say America likes crispy cookies, not soft and chewy cookies like you make." -- Response to Debbi Fields' idea of starting Mrs. Fields' Cookies.

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." -- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible." -- Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.

"Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau." -- Irving Fisher, Professor of Economics, Yale University, 1929. :D :D :D

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." -- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." -- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil? You're crazy." -- Drillers who Edwin L. Drake tried to enlist to his project to drill for oil in 1859.

"There is no likehood man can ever tap the power of the atom." -- Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize in Physics, 1923

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." -- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year." -- The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957

"But what ... is it good for?" -- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.

"The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn better than a 'C,' the idea must be feasible." -- A Yale University management professor in response to Fred Smith's paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service. (Smith went on to found Federal Express Corp.)

9. Poor Lucrum ....

to add insult to injury he wants only $50 for his wife after claiming elsewhere that they're sooo happy together.

If she ever were to find out he rates her so low, the following axiom kicks in right away

Man who fights with wife all day gets no piece at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plRgOw5uxLo&feature=related

10. Get your house in order and preps underway as advised - while all are busy enjoying Christmas and the New Year season (HERD holidays that deadbroke considers a pain the ass boring crap) rest assured that BEAR is busy preparing for his greatest attack phase, one that will command so much ferocity that measurement gauges of the Economy will go wild with movement.

700-1000 drops on Dow Jones expected.

The SHORT will be the GREATEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT in History and will outpace that of the GREAT DEPRESSION of 1929-32.

Any assets on the sidelines are now being liquidated for use in this upcoming opportunity of a lifetime.

#10     Nov 13, 2011