The middle class

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond_trad3r, Aug 20, 2011.

1. What's there future in this country?

2. It's pretty bleak. Some of them don't even know the difference between there and their.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

Funny. But I understand what he meant.

No it is not good.

4. It's pretty bleak. Some of them don't even know the difference between there and their.
    ----------------------------------lmao

5. piezoe

piezoe

No one knows. But if you assume present trend will continue for years the future is bleak.

6. There is no their there.

7. Nope, but they're still talking about their future there....

8. Illum

Illum

Service economy, landscaping, personal training, dog walking... oh wait. Yea never mind. Probably solider, police, mix of the two... gestapo.

9. The goals will be the same, house 2 kids picket fence in the burbs. It'll take longer to get there.

On the flip side the aging worn out middle class, getting the screws put to them, instead of financing your childs education, they're going to buy a house for their kids.

You want the kid out of your house, take the 40-50 grand and put it down on a house for your kid. Much better collateral than being in hock for a degree.

I already know of a few instances, kids get married, the parents of both of the kids help out with the house.

10. morganist

morganist Guest

This is not a universal solution mainly because we are in the situation we are in because of the greed of that generation. Besides they are all about to lose their pensions. Believe me they are.

#10     Aug 21, 2011