The Michael Vick story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Yeah, I kill bugs, but not too often and very rarely anything above that on the evolutionary scale.

Vick is a turd with legs, as are his defenders, as are anyone in the business of dog fighting. Case closed.

#41     Dec 28, 2010
  2. lol, I'd put him and his kind to death, so no, it was not too much. Wrong. Case closed.

[​IMG]
    "I say this to my loyal fans"

#42     Dec 28, 2010
  3. Finally a sane person here...How could anybody defend such a monster.

I do not expect stock777 and I to agree on everything..maybe less than more...but how could any human see this any other way?

I think some just post here to get a response...in your hearts how could you torture dogs like Michael Vick did. Anybody who crosses the lines that Vick did never return to a human existence.

Such a cruel bast*** Michael Vick is. I hate him. I cannot even stand to look at his photograph and his sick eyes and I like Football very much.

Tribute to a Dog
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3046450#post3046450
    ES

P.S. I apologize for this post, but I cannot contain my emotions any longer.

#43     Dec 29, 2010
  4. Why apologize? It's the defenders that need to repent for their idiocy.

It's politically correct to excuse the most heinous acts, except any committed by conservatives of course. It's supposed to make the forgiver look all 'advanced' and forward thinking.

What it does is make them look like jackasses.

PS A cold day in hell before I apologize ;-)

#44     Dec 29, 2010
  5. damn, he got his ass whoooooooped last night.

#45     Dec 29, 2010
  6. Well I apologized for the hate and my emotional ranting....But I guess that is between me and God.

as Far as Michael Vick...well (I won't say where he can burn) I know, I know I should forgive him...and I should not judge him...sigh

ES

#46     Dec 29, 2010
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Dogfighting and cockfighting is illegal. Vick served his time (many don't). End of story. Let this thread die the death it deserves.

#48     Dec 29, 2010
  8. #49     Dec 29, 2010
  9. #50     Jan 2, 2011