The Michael Vick story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Dec 3, 2010.

1. you are mis-guided...

#31     Dec 28, 2010
  2. Why are you not talking about the spanish breed Presa Canario?

They are a lot stronger than a pit bull could ever be...

It's the PEOPLE that raise them...The dog is not bad...

ES

P.S. I suggest you do a little research on these dogs that I am mentioning and posting FACTS about...rather than your mis-guided crap that you believe..

#32     Dec 28, 2010
  3. TRIBUTE TO A DOG

The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world.
    The one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.

A man’s dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness.

He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master’s side.

He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer.

He will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world.

He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince, when all other friends will desert, he remains.

When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is constant in his love as the son in its journey throughout the heavens…

#33     Dec 28, 2010
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

Have you ever seen a Presa against a pit? Then you can't say.
    Have you ever seen a pit attack? We can sit here all day back and forth with you trying to prove your point. I am not buying it.

#34     Dec 28, 2010
  5. Actually L.. I would never allow my dogs to fight...

You liken this to a boxing match...or some sorta competition...get a clue...Is your Penis bigger with your PIT?

ES

#35     Dec 28, 2010
  6. I will requote my previous post ...

Dogs are not bad...people are..

As a matter of fact, I do have experience and have owned several breeds of dogs commonly called "Fighting Breeds".

The so-called fighting breeds can be the best pets you have ever had..they can be gentle...loyal and forgivng. The two Bull-Terriers I raised were a little hot...but never started a fight.

The BoerBoel that I currently own is a "Guard breed" from South Africa and it is not suggested to bite train them. They do not need it. This is the best breed that I have ever had.

by the way...Wifey is a dog trainer, groomer and a Vet Tech. She has seen thousands of your so-called predators and your statement is the stupidist statement she has ever heard she say's...You remind her of a certain mis-guided mentality, similar to someone here that we are posting about that deserves to be tortured and killed slowly....

ES

P.S. We had the priviledge of boarding an "old-family red" for a few months and he loved to go to the Dog Park in which we went on Saturdays when the most dogs were there...never a problem. The trouble is that Denver is a mis-guided jurisdiction for Pit Bulls and they are banned. The bastards that train and breed these wonderful dogs for fighting should be banned...The dogs are not bad...

#36     Dec 28, 2010
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Who the heck is wifey? Your sock -puppet? Dude, you are a trip.

#37     Dec 28, 2010
  8. olias

olias

I love dogs too. I grew up with a dog and he was like family. What a totally kickass creature. I'm not defending what Vick did.

My problem is when people can not realize that 'truth' does not lie in our own limited perception of things. I'm sure there are plenty of people who write off Vick as a 'piece of shit' human being who deserves to die, who turn around and kill squirrels and gophers and bugs and snakes and never think twice about it. It's not hard for me to imagine that Michael Vick can look at a dog as 'just an animal' and don't place the same value that I do.

#38     Dec 28, 2010
  9. That "Just an Animal" feels pain just like you do...It has a living beating heart...

ES

#39     Dec 28, 2010
  10. most of the anti-Vick people aren't even vegans. do you know how chickens and cows are raised?

#40     Dec 28, 2010