The Michael Vick story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

I deleted the comment, but, no he has passed on. why would you want his address anyway? Local officials were probably involved in it too, or at least left him alone. I don't think it would be a good idea to go around harassing an old combat vet anyway, do you?

#21     Dec 28, 2010
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

Getting a little dramatic there, are ya' lol.

#22     Dec 28, 2010
  3. olias

olias

You're right. You are a hypocrite.

Michael Vick is our brother. At least that's how I see it. You want to write him off as a worthless piece of shit, and think he should die. I think it's more honest and more mature to consider that maybe he's not a bad man. Maybe he just has a different outlook on things based on the life he has had. I'm not condoning what he did, but I believe there is value in every human life. Even the ones that do terrible things that society is so quick to write off.

#23     Dec 28, 2010
  4. olias

olias

"In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand. At the mongrel dogs who teach. Fearing not that I'd become my enemy in the instant that I preach"

-Dylan

#24     Dec 28, 2010
  5. That does not give him a license to torture and kill dogs...

ES

#25     Dec 28, 2010
  6. lol...yeah.

It's just that I love my dog...he is my best friend, right up there with Wifey.

ES

P.S. On poker night...you can make fun of Wifey, but not my dog...I will kick your ass.

#26     Dec 28, 2010
  7. Everything I said I would say to his face...right before he takes me out...

ES

#27     Dec 28, 2010
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Do you know anything about fighting pitbulls? A pitbull can turn on you for no reason and rip you to shreds, if threatened, and have been known to kill humans on a regular basis. I bet you would kill a dog at that point........ They are unpredictable and have been this way for a long time. If there is no fight, they look for one. They are predators, the gladiators of the canine world. Predators were born to fight and kill. That is just the way it is.

#28     Dec 28, 2010
  9. Dogs are not bad...people are..

As a matter of fact, I do have experience and have owned several breeds of dogs commonly called "Fighting Breeds".

The so-called fighting breeds can be the best pets you have ever had..they can be gentle...loyal and forgivng. The two Bull-Terriers I raised were a little hot...but never started a fight.

The BoerBoel that I currently own is a "Guard breed" from South Africa and it is not suggested to bite train them. They do not need it. This is the best breed that I have ever had.

by the way...Wifey is a dog trainer, groomer and a Vet Tech. She has seen thousands of your so-called predators and your statement is the stupidist statement she has ever heard she say's...You remind her of a certain mis-guided mentality, similar to someone here that we are posting about that deserves to be tortured and killed slowly....

ES

P.S. We had the priviledge of boarding an "old-family red" for a few months and he loved to go to the Dog Park in which we went on Saturdays when the most dogs were there...never a problem. The trouble is that Denver is a mis-guided jurisdiction for Pit Bulls and they are banned. The bastards that train and breed these wonderful dogs for fighting should be banned...The dogs are not bad...

#29     Dec 28, 2010
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

I disagree and know the damage to other animals and humans they can cause. Firsthand. Tremendous strength in their shoulders and jaw. Unless you raise them from a pup, you never know. I think you are naive.

#30     Dec 28, 2010