The Michael Vick story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Michael Vick should have done to him...the same thing he did to those dogs...torture then death...

He is an abomonation to Nature, a waste of sperm and should not exist. From inception his parents really screwed up.

ElectricAnimalLoverSavant

#11     Dec 28, 2010
  2. Cassie

Cassie

+1 I totally agree with the "People can change" part. I just hope he really has, if not he truly has some karma coming to him, to say the very least!

#12     Dec 28, 2010
  3. olias

olias

have you ever washed a spider down the the shower drain? or swatted a fly?

I'll assume you have. So the next question is how you can say that is any less an offense than killing dogs?

And, even if you feel like you have justification for feeling that way, can't you admit that it is possible that Michael Vick or anyone else would see killing a dog would not be much different than killing an insect? Possibly?

#13     Dec 28, 2010
  4. I think the main point is about the suffering, we hunt animals and no one cares because you shoot them and they are dead even though both hunting and dog fighting is for our amusement for the most part, I would think dogs suffer more so.

Its a lack of empathy that vick has but he was probably just raised that way.

Its like the chick that boned my best friend, its not her fault, she was raised that way. :D

#14     Dec 28, 2010
  5. I can honestly say that I do not kill anything with a living beating heart directly, except I would condone the Michael Vick execution.

What kind of monsterous parents would teach their children to treat life like this? You do not need to be educated parents...It just takes respect for life.

but alas...I am a hypocrit, cause Michael Vick should be tortured first then die.

ElectricAnimalLover,ButnoPitaSavant

#15     Dec 28, 2010
  6. What do you eat then? Eating requires killing.

#16     Dec 28, 2010
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Yep. some on this board want to see him run out on a rail because he is an "entertainer" absolutely hilarious, Vick is a hoss!

#17     Dec 28, 2010
  8. Read my post carefully....

#18     Dec 28, 2010
  9. What kind of monster would condone the actions of Michael Vick in any capacity?...

ES

#19     Dec 28, 2010
  10. I dissaprove, I guess you will not give me his address...?

Yes there will always be scum of the earth.

ES

#20     Dec 28, 2010