The measure of GOD

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Dec 13, 2009.

1. That's the essence of experimental particle physics: You smash stuff together and see what other stuff comes out.

:D

#42     Dec 16, 2009
  2. George Carlin could have done justice to that one.

#43     Dec 16, 2009
  3. ROFL :D

One day I asked George Smoot, a Nobel laureate physicist, if he thinks our most basic questions will ever be answered.

"It depends on how I'm feeling on any particular day," he said. "But every day I go to work I'm making a bet that the universe is simple, symmetric, and aesthetically pleasing—a universe that we humans, with our limited perspective, will someday understand."

#44     Dec 16, 2009

4. =================
    Good points, especially ''think about it' Nitro';
    I ''discovered '' something recently, but had it in my library for years!

The word for ''substance'', in ''Now faith is the substance'';
    not only means a title deed, but used @ that time for the image on a coin[probaly a gold or silver coin, but cant be dogmatic on the metal used, LOL].

[Hebrews 11;1,King James Holy Bible/Amplified Bible]:cool:

#45     Dec 16, 2009
  5. To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.
    - Isaac Asimov :cool:

#46     Dec 19, 2009
  6. To claim to have knowledge of non God is the world's oldest fallacy...

#47     Dec 19, 2009
  7. define: "non God" :D

i know you can't. you are a foolish thinker :D

#48     Dec 19, 2009
  8. God minus God=non God, at least in the minds of the atheists who think God could be subtracted from God...

Since non God actually only exists as an ephemeral concept in the mind of atheists, you are being intellectually dishonest with your question...big surprise there longshot :/
    ...uhhh, not.

I would call you a foolish thinker, but that would beg the question that you actually think...

Parrots don't think...

Neither do smiley faces...

You remind me of the dumb fucks who call into Rush and say "mega dittos Rush" except you do it with stu...

#49     Dec 19, 2009
  9. since you submitted an equation for our edification, let's define the terms

God minus God=non God

define, in this equation: "God" with a capital "G" :D

#50     Dec 19, 2009