The meaning of risk. What does risk mean to you?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Amahrix, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Lustrous

Lustrous

For me, risk is every move you make in the forex market. It’s not just the losses you make but also the profits that involve risks. There will always be a financial risk when you trade forex. So, better prepare your mind for the stress it may bring with it.

#141     May 24, 2022
  2. There is no trading without risks. If there were no risks, there would not have been any market, no winning traders, and no losing traders. Only some minor international currency transactions would have been taking place at the airports for the travellers and tourists.

#142     May 31, 2022
  3. Mustache

Mustache

Risk comes with unguaranteed rewards. So, as others say, “traders should take risks that they can afford to lose.”

#143     May 31, 2022
  4. risk is a thing that we the traders cant avoid after having good knowledge , just we should know how to manage it.

#144     Jun 1, 2022
  5. Risk is the mainstay of your trading career. Whenever you are trading, you are taking a risk. There is no way out.

#145     Jun 3, 2022
  6. For me, risk is the possibility of losing money. The best tool for avoiding risk while trading is the stop loss.

#146     Jun 3, 2022
  7. FahadMd

FahadMd

stop loss is important to use but the main problem is which time is appropriate to use this approach.

#147     Jun 15, 2022
  8. Sim21on

Sim21on

Forex Trading is as risky as you make it!

In order to avoid losing trades, it is better if one can opt for a well-regulated broker and can also opt for copy trading platforms as it allows you to follow the best trader's strategies. However, if you want to do it manually, it never hurts to try out the strategies in the demo so that you can evaluate what works and what causes problems.

#148     Jun 18, 2022
  9. sometimes after having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge our any kind of trading approach can be useless. this is a real character of this market.

#149     Jun 27, 2022
  10. Have full confidence in what I am doing. Boosts up my courage to take risks.

#150     Aug 9, 2022