The Matrix, Part IV

Discussion in 'Economics' started by r2d2, May 6, 2009.

Will the "Financial Matrix" succeed?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. In the short term, yes. In the long term, no.

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. r2d2

r2d2

2. Nancy, of coarse!

3. pspr

pspr

4. I voted: 'yes but long term, no'.

America's success including financial success depends on it's success on the international level, and america is failing on an international level ... you can't have faith in a country that can't commit genocide when needed. F the UN, countries that abide to UN laws will most likely fail in the long term, because almost all humans are no better than animals, and humanitarian laws will not work in turning animals into peaceful entities. Peace is only bullsh*t that can come true in bullsh*t land. America should have committed full massacre in Iraq, I don't know what the f*k they were thinking and doing playing with nude prisoners. America isn't good at being good, nor is it good at being evil. They're probably only good at lying to their own people. Russia went into georgia they f*ked it, they got out, no one was able to do sh*t about it, all america could do was condemn it, like so what. Whatever war america went into they got stuck in it like a fly stuck to some sticky sh*t. A slow and painful death is the worst type of death, you don't want that. ... I could go on, but I think you get the point, america is decaying at a faster rate than it is progressing, and Obama is here to make sure stupidity thrives. What do you think the possibilities of a military coup 2-3 years down the road are?