The Markets, Sex, Money and Other Jobs.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by THERUDEBOY, Mar 2, 2006.

1. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Sex and Money? People will pay over the odds for sex, because they need sex, and where the markets are concerned.....people are always paying over the odds for a 'bum' deal, they need money...too fast. Can you help yourself? In most cases, probably not. Other jobs don't pose such a conundrum for people. Tell me about a bricklayer who ever thought that a web site like this was ever needed for his profession? Humans and competition for money, Sir David Attenborough should buy the rights to this site.

Now,....i know there is a lot of you at this moment looking in your text books, looking for a text book answer.......keep looking. Keep looking. I'm sure you'll find it.

Have you got a problem with money or sex?

2. Yeah. Been gettin' too much of one and not enough of the other lately... man, this is killing me.

3. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Well, matey. The markets may not be your thing, just keep givin' the new bitch all you can. It is a she, is it, a female that is?

4. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Ha ha, your not into fucking guys are you? Leave me alone! Adam and Eve, or Adam and Steve?

5. Walking into my trap, huh? :p Nope, it's the other interpretation of what I said.

6. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Talk about Entry, exit and stops............you get a medal!

Talk about the truth.....

People don't want to know.

Do i know the truth?

Do you?