The markets have a plan, but........

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Jul 8, 2012.

1. For you what you post is true.

For others, during an internal, they can chose to trade with leading indicators and they can chose to trade with leading markets of the market they trade.

The market rules in the trading partnership. If this is known to the trader, the trader ulitizes all the information the market provides.

The OP does not view the market the ways you do. He has a bar by bar routine. He keeps current with each bar.

During a bar's formation it goes through several stages. I log each stage. A trader acquires an advantage when he discovers that the process is unilateral.

You express your puzzlement about the market facts you presented in your CL story. No one is helping you out any longer because of your shallow and sarcastic commentary.

The OP is long gone. You contribute about nothing to anyone on any thread where you post. It is sad.

#41     Jul 13, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

I`m hear to learn,not to teach.And if i countributed i would speak the facts,not the mist,as you do.''Short stich'' goes long is not a Science.

No one to learn from.

#42     Jul 13, 2012
  3. ocean5

ocean5

Rumors suggest that he`s lost his pants,bar-by-bar.

It is sad.

#43     Jul 13, 2012
  4. Gurus have abandoned you.

:(

#44     Jul 13, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

They want me to contribute.If i contribute,there will be the WW3.

#45     Jul 13, 2012
  6. Paddler

Paddler

I feel that Jack will still save you. LOL

Accoridng to my deep understanding of OOE, I anticipate he will invite you to his mason to do drills and put the pieces together. Tiki will be your sparring partner.

For frenchfry, it is not his turn yet. RedDuke is next because Jack needs to how him 6x performance.

This is a weekend joke. Happy weekend. :D

#46     Jul 14, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

I`m in anguish to find a short cut,since i`m a long haired...

#47     Jul 14, 2012
  8. Always it has been fun to work with others.

My main interest has become neuroscience. How ever it happened ,in the past, I worked the cattlefeed markets, especially containment for finishing with hot rations. then Temple Grandin's miracle happened. She was autisitc and could think like a steer. And she designed containers for the beef industry.

My business was taking a by product of alcohol production and making it into high protein feeds.

the neuro scince of trading comes down to "putting the pieces together" into the singular pattern of the market.

How to transfer this "Holy Grail" all comes down to developing a fully differentiated mind.

The stages are simple but they cannot be done ordinarily. ocean5 is really a profound example.

It is daring to say this but he came so close in such a reckless and stubborn way. So he loses permanently it looks like.

Others fail because they will not work in an orderly manner.

I saw mysteron posted his judgements of me today. I would assume that having his belief system is the causal factor.

A person's behavior affects his neuro processes in learning.

The stage I love the most is when some differentiation is automatic. Then over time, when a person awakens, he/she has questions that are "pressing in nature".

there is one tragic downside to this stage. If the person is sleep deprived or tending to drink more than is possible, then the Q's come is diconnected series insteads of relatively connected series. why it is so jumpy I do not know.

when the Q's are streaming in an orderly way, then even in a group setting knowledge and skills acquisition accelerates. The acceleration is mostly seen as a deepening in the differentiation spectrum.

what i did to prompt and focus a differentiated mind was come up with "cheat sheets". There is no point to them unless the mind has become organized. (Again see Mysteron).

The hate to risk chart is an overview of the nature of how winnowing can work in various stages of a trend segment. Cheat sheets steer and focus.

#48     Jul 14, 2012
  9. ocean5

ocean5

they are jumpy,but you got to admit that they could be intercepted and arranged.

#49     Jul 14, 2012
  10. ocean5

ocean5

I quit drinking long ago and dont drink even beer,but what is deprived sleeping?

:D :D

#50     Jul 14, 2012