The markets have a plan, but........

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Jul 8, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

So far I went through zero a couple of times myself.

:D

#31     Jul 12, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

What the hell Paddler!You don't use PRV you don't use OTR nor YM.What the hell are you using then?

Gruithuisen Franz von

#32     Jul 12, 2012
  3. Sorry about expressing meself in a way that was offensive. Not my intention.

The number of elements in the fifnte sets at B and E are the results of combinations and permutations of the sequence of namable events. Any event that is significant in a market's sequence gains a name since it is a unique repeatable event in a sequence (or an order of events.)

When an event lacks uniqueness it is NOT uaeable in deductive processes.

Elsewhere I posted a sample of trades the sample approached 75 in size and it is possible to use it to analyze my methodology (a consistent system).

I did this as preparation for my narration of the markets as I see them.

This thread is expressly about how a person is working through his "in the market" emotions. I provided two stages of relaxation for his concerns. One was how to not worry about "internals"; they are simply "wait" bars with no signal forwarding content.

The OP is a bar by bar trade as am I.

So I posted a picture in the vein of Tofte to cover the second aspect: the approaching trade as the future comes into the Present.

I pointed out the two "regions" where trade End Effects occur.
    Since I am thorough and probably knowledgeable , I listed the count of the elements in each region.

If you make a Venn diagram of all the combinations and permutaions of events in a trend, then you see these two regions as different from all the other elements in the Venn diagram.

since the OP is a profitable trader and he gets anxious during holds, I feld that he could personally analyze his trade exits (which he knows well) and then he could use the list of them and their bar by bar approach to the end of a trend to further relax.

When I narrate the market I always ask my audience to tell me how far ahed to narrate.

Consider two vertical lines. Call one Now. Call the other a place in the future where a trade is going to happen. If I sit a few bars ahead in my mind, then I can speak words that say a future trade is a set number of bars away from Now.

Most people prefer that I sit two bars or three bars in the future. Why? Because this gives themtime to look at the OOE's (five in number) that are mingling with each other to cause a trade in a trend to happen.

People are not used to juggling five balls properly. this way of narrating settles the situaation down so that the most important balls are handled most skillfully.

Knowing the facts is one thing.

Putting the pieces together is something very different.

Here you see a person (ocean5) wasting everyone's time with his "experiments". He cannot set up an experiment by using the Scientific Method.

My facts I present are all based on scientific results where induction is NEVER used. The definition of quant, for example is "induction". As you regard the progress of dealing with space, you see that Einstein didn't drop the ball. getting time on telescopes only has the purpose of verifying. Discovering is a subbordinate inputting process that enables further deductions.

I only post here to contribute. In EMG's terms I am more educated than he can image is possible. That just assures that I do not waste much time.

It is noy a good idea for me to post to those who are wasting their time. They will find that out as they waste moere of it.

I was asked by the WSJ to answer Q's today. they literally intruded on my screen via my annotating platform and an associated account. I just deleted the Q's. The IBD would be another story, though.

#33     Jul 12, 2012
  4. Why would you expect that you would know the difference between continuation and change.

I believe you put the owrd "target" on your pic. Point the arrow at yourself.

#34     Jul 12, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

Why?I don`t know.Let the horse think,it`s got a bigger head.

#35     Jul 12, 2012
  6. ocean5

ocean5

Who is waisting whose time,we need to find out here.

#36     Jul 12, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

''This thread is expressly about how a person is working through his "in the market" emotions. I provided two stages of relaxation for his concerns. One was how to not worry about "internals"; they are simply "wait" bars with no signal forwarding content.''

One more confusion and illusion from you to a person with concerns.

internal could be a sideway,a narrow range(as it is now,in CL,for e.g.),then move the opposite dicrection,while you are in the ''wait'' mode.

#37     Jul 12, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

How about you ignore ''J'' and ''K'' and ''P'' nodes during ''relaxation'',which occur everytime withing internals?

#38     Jul 12, 2012
  9. ocean5

ocean5

Jack,have you finally solved that bullshit problem with the cases?

#39     Jul 13, 2012
  10. ocean5

ocean5

/

#40     Jul 13, 2012