the Market will not like this--------

Discussion in 'Trading' started by executioner, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Unit labor costs are but one of many measurements of inflation.

Also, a non-corollary relationship since 1995 doesn't mean the historical relationship between ULC and core inflation won't re-emerge, especially if productivity slows.

Productivity has suppressed wage inflation, which has offset other metrics of inflationary pressures.

I do believe worker productivity has begun to decline, but I'll have to find the data.

More importantly and to the point, rising inflation is a recognized threat acknowledged by not just Bernanke, but most central banks, and has affected monetary policy and forecasts, so whether there is a correlation between ULC and core inflation is somewhat moot.

#51     Jun 6, 2007
  2. You're still predicting, based on your "edge", that the longer term trend will continue every time you buy the dip. Just because it might have a greater than 50% chance of happening doesn't mean you're not predicting. Every time you place a trade, you're making a prediction of some sort.

#52     Jun 6, 2007
  3. Buying the dip has worked since 2002

it so fact so

#53     Jun 6, 2007
  4. Only if you never sold and even then what were your gains? No really, what were you gains turder? You're probably averaging a 15% gain since then if that. :p

DID YOU REALLY JUST WRITE:

IT SO FACT SO?!?!?!??!

That is possibly the funniest thing that has ever been posted on this board. Seriously, are you 10? You say some things that only a mentally retarded 10 year old could. :p

#54     Jun 6, 2007

5. *"Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Results."

We should all be familiar with this language.

#55     Jun 6, 2007
  6. No way bro! IT SO FACT SO

I can hardly post through the tears in my eyes. :p

#56     Jun 6, 2007
  7. Mvic

Mvic

Covered 1/2 YM +115
    Sold 1/2 yen +74

#57     Jun 6, 2007
  8. JPY looking really lazy amidst DAX down 3% and ES down 1.15%.

#58     Jun 6, 2007
  9. Dude. You still in this? Dow down about 55 since this post.

good luck....

#59     Jun 6, 2007
  10. Mvic

Mvic

If this is just another dip for equities and not a deeper correction the Yen will shortly give up its gains and make new lows for the year. Traders are bracing for the onslaught of bonus money flooding out of Japan this month. Long yen here is definetly counter trend.

#60     Jun 6, 2007