the Market will not like this--------

Discussion in 'Trading' started by executioner, Jun 6, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

market will probably ignore this just like they ignored that great GDP figure last week...

this market is a joke.

:p

#21     Jun 6, 2007
  2. Yahoo finance gives it a D+ merit

http://biz.yahoo.com/c/terms/prod.html

#22     Jun 6, 2007
  3. #23     Jun 6, 2007
  4. Hell no he doesn't!!

[​IMG]

#24     Jun 6, 2007
  5. I don't think he even read that. Did you know that all the incredible gains he claims to have made, and to having had crushed the market, is on trades that he hasn't even closed out yet? Too funny...and his GOOG trade he's so proud of is only a 15% gain since last year.

That guy is truly the monkey in the analogy about simplicity. :p

#25     Jun 6, 2007
  6. Ah so now the market will sink for good now. All the other 1/2/5% dips were not "it". But this one is.

I am not predicting anything, I just wonder why you are always so sure every dip is "the mother of all dips". You said the same thing about the 10 last dips.

Liquidity contraction? USDJPY is down 0.13% on my screen. EURJPY is down 0.21% :confused:

#26     Jun 6, 2007
  7. It is a very good summary of the significance of the number

#27     Jun 6, 2007
  8. So everyone one (in the hundreds) of your "buy the dip!!!" one liners, in each one of the "100% up" or "buy the dip!" (in the dozens) of threads wasn't an attempt at predicting a market move?

C'mon.

#28     Jun 6, 2007
  9. stktrdr

stktrdr

why all the noise?

Dow and S&P are ABOVE where they were this time last week!

This is a mere fluctuation, not a selloff!

Buying Dow futures here.

#29     Jun 6, 2007
  10. Not predicting a market move, dip buying is about using the current underlying trend in your favor, not about predicting. I prefer not to fight the market.

#30     Jun 6, 2007