The market is going to tank 500 points tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HolyGrail, Jan 11, 2007.

1. I just had to make this prediction. Of course I am going to fade myself, but damn, I am at a loss to know what to do when Blue is not here to give advice.:D

2. doublea

doublea

Seriously, when I read the title, I thought it was another post from Blue. Did not want to open it but I did, I don't know why. :confused:

3. lol:)

4. there you are. Dang it we need your honest opinion.

5. Honest opinion...AMD just warned so the sox sector will come under fire. Three day weekend, no one wants to hold a position over the weekend when anything can happen.

I say the market trades down tommorrow. I had felt it was at the top of its range today. I still feel the market is in a range and it hasnt broken out to a point where it would comfortably make another advance.

6. hels02

hels02

LOL! That's too funny:).

I don't care what it does tomorrow, I did GOOOD today. WHOOOOT!

And I hope your prediction comes true! :D Mo money Mo money...

7. the only way my qqqq`s will be in the money by next friday, is if every tech company misses BIG, no every single company misses big, next week-----and oil shoots back up to 60 a barrel, and steve jobs gets indicted for backdating stock options, and we go to war with IRAN, and......i feel like steve martin in the jerk.....where "all i need is......, and..........and..............and..........and!"

But whatever the highs are for january will probably be for the entire year for most stocks (maybe next nov/dec. possible x-mas runnup) but i think once this thing starts going down it will be real hard to bring it back up in another 10 months-and yes it is going down.......i can just hear eqtrader..........."we will just keep going up....straight up til next year"!

BIDU, GOOG, YAHOO JUST REDICULUOUS GAINS IN LIKE 8 TRADING DAYS------CHTR WAS LIKE 3.54......IT WAS 1.08 IN AUGUST AS I WAS THINKING OF BUYING SOME THEN......BUT IT IS SOROS OWNED---BUT THIS IS JUST A REDICULOUSLY BIZARRE MARKET WITH REGARD TO VALUATIONS---AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST ASSET BUBBLE TO BURST, FIRST HOUSING, THEN COMMODITIES, THEN OIL, NOW EMERGING MARKETS, NEXT THE US EQUITIES BUBBLE==YES WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT BUBBLE STATUS!!! WHEN APPLE CAN TALK ABOUT A PRODUCT THAT WON`T EVEN BE SHIPPED TIL JUNE, HELLO, THAT MEANS NO REVENUE FOR 2 MORE QUARTERS FROM NOW, AND BY THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT PRODUCTS WILL BE ON THE MARKET---SHOOT, THE ASIAN COMPANIES WILL REVERSE ENGINEER IT BY THEN--AND FOR THAT TO TURN AROUND---GIVE AN EXCUSE TO TURN AROUND AN ENTIRE MARKET, NOT JUST TECH, AND ADD 18 BUCKS TO THEIR STOCK IN 2 DAYS, AT ALREADY ELEVATED LEVELS--IS TOTALLY A BUBBLE---THIS MARKET IS COMPLETELY OFF ITS ROCKER----THIS IS 2000 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

8. I don't know what else to say, but why do you idiots post this stuff? Does it really get you off? You're NEVER gonna be right, do you hear that, NEVER gonna be right! Quit wasting posts and wasting normal traders' time with this garbage...

9. madrid9

madrid9

by the way, holy, I am not trying to be condescending here

but you don't have to experience fading

place orders on futures ES is liquid

and then come to ET to preach

(that is what I do)

10. lencho

lencho

madrid9 and his posting just went parabolic...there is a method to his madness...watch and learn....Lencho

disclaimer: I know nothing

#10     Jan 12, 2007