"The market is always wrong"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Jun 4, 2009.

1. well, on an internet search, soros name kept coming up in concert with the title of this thread, so...

#31     Jun 8, 2009
  2. Me too. I've stayed irrational much longer than I stayed solvent.

#32     Jun 8, 2009
  3. We all have to decide. Then, a potential trader can build his foundation and place the building blocks upon it.

Those who decide wrongly get, from what I am told, the doses of pain they require before they go to work for someone else or leave trading.

The easy road is to understand that the market is always right.

I like most the results of partnering with a market that is always right. I believe this understanding allows a person to be a coherent trader and a trader who never considers fight or flight, the incoherent side of trading under anxiety, fear and anger (recently referred to as pain).

The best thing that can happen to a beginning trader is for him to allow reason to prevail continually. It starts with understanding that the market is always right. What this guy gets for beginning in such a way is an orientation to the whole market and what a partnership with it can do for him. There is no price to pay to understand the market is always right.

Fashioning the partnership is just recognizing what the market gives to the relationship: trust, then value.

This foundation makes the chief market principles available. Once they are, they can be measured and taken full advantage of.

Why it is easy to take the market's offer is best described by how the market's always being right removes all obstacles to transparency. Most of the time for the beginner, he just uses one consideration to do few trades a day at the common intersection of profit segment's common ends and beginnings.

The intersection may be brief or quick, but either way it is the same consideration. as hard as it is to believe, the earliest traders were the first to recognize and use this consideration. One of them named the indicator for the consideration and another named his indicator for the context of the examination; MACD and Stochastics, respectively. They were both a little humorous as well.

If the market is always right, then there is no rush to be able to consider those relatively perfect moments in the trading cycle for getting the most out of the partnership.

While the markets have boundaries and the trader only has one consideration to deal with, how considerate was the market to overlap the boundaries as a way to point out when the single consideration had to be decided by the trader?

Why would the earliest formulators come to chose the the same mechanism for making trading decisions? It is like defining who the greatest trader really was. Or the greatest ruler? Or the greatest tennis or chess player? At any given time, anyone could be just because the standard of the time would allow that to be done.

Anyway, traders are small and markets are huge so the pertnership attains all that is desired in a small space of time. After that, anything is possible....especially for the trader.......

The market is always right and there is but one consideration.....

So in ET we wind up in chit chat when the greatest opportunity to understand is flushed down the toilet yet one more time.....

Nice question, cutten....

#33     Jun 8, 2009