the market action is very similar to 2000

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Aug 8, 2007.

1. 2000+ I will take the other side of that forever! what are you asking for 1/08 1750 calls for?

#21     Aug 8, 2007

2. Yeah, keep on "analyzing" and short selling this market. Your knee jerk reactionary post is proof enough that you're going to wash out. Because you can only trade what you "think" the market should do, instead of trading what the market is "actually doing".

I get $500 / car retail margin. Buying 100 cars and getting rid of the position MOC at the opportune intraday dip is risk free money, compared to the risk on some penny ante options premium.

#22     Aug 8, 2007
  3. I will offer on a 1x1 market the 1/08 calls for 12.4

#23     Aug 8, 2007
  4. dude I have made more money the last 3 weeks TRADING than you will make in......i'm assuming you a TECHIE...4 years...I'll accept over/unders

#24     Aug 8, 2007
  5. I have traded on the floor since 94. I have worked upstairs, downstairs, buyside and sellside...how many 1/08 1750 spooz will you sell? and at what price. I guess for you its time to step up.

#25     Aug 8, 2007
  6. Action is similar to the action now

#26     Aug 8, 2007

7. get your dick back in your pants, "Rambo". I was offering constructive criticism, not measuring dicks. You're in a market that is being powered by war related inflation. The power of inflation on asset prices is second only to the power of compounding.

your attitude tells me more than you ever think you're letting on. A walking disaster. Cut back on size till you get a attitude re-adjustment. See, thanks to ET you didn't have to pay a trading coach $1000.00/hr for that astute observation.

...and btw, haven't you heard? "Consumer borrowing" is at an all time high. Looking forward to buying some retail Calls? ..... oh and the sun being out helps this market too.

#27     Aug 8, 2007
  8. I corrected myself once you mentioned cars. How many 1/08 1750's would you REALLY buy?

#28     Aug 8, 2007
  9. I am speechless yet again.

#29     Aug 8, 2007
  10. Very astute observations. All my indicators show this break was different in character from anything we've seen since 2003. That doesn't mean we can't make a V bottom, just that it is unlikely, particularly with a clueless Fed.

#30     Aug 8, 2007