The "Maria" Bottom - "no reason to buy"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cdntrader, Nov 18, 2008.

1. I'd rather see the video where she gags on a bucket of throat yogurt suckin off some donkey :eek:

#21     Nov 18, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"The "Maria" Bottom"

Now THAT'S a big "bottom".

#22     Nov 18, 2008
  3. "Everybody's got a big bottom" - Pee Wee Herman

#23     Nov 18, 2008
  4. l2tradr

l2tradr

You forgot to add DOW 14K in the premarket tomorrow morning.

#24     Nov 18, 2008
  5. another huge day. The futures are now surging. the buy orders flooded the close. you cant stop this market. the October 10th lows aren't gonna be broken ever.

#25     Nov 18, 2008
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Funny how we get the last 10 minute rally and everyone gets all happy, I feel sorry for these people, even if we rally 1000 points higher tomorrow I will laugh at anyone thinking the bottom was 7800-8000. I dont care how many times we bounce off that number, because when we break through it, it is going to be an insane drop. The longer we bounce off this area the harder the drop will be when we finally do break through it, I dont know why so many dont understand this. These rallies are worthless for anyone who thinks the new bull market is back, there will not be a new bull market for at least 5-7 years so sit back and relax trade this range bound market between 6500 and 10k and be happy. Probably no new highs on the DOW for at least 7 years and the nasdaq probably 10-15 years. No need to rush in a buy, you will have plenty of time.

#26     Nov 18, 2008
  7. nickdes

nickdes

Maria is by far one of the biggest jerks on CNBC! Dennis is another one that should not have a job on a business network!

#27     Nov 18, 2008
  8. No one wants to be short for too long in this market because of the explosive upside potential. This explains the huge EOD rallies. Yes, the news may appear bad but it is all priced in. That why the market has been churning since october 10th.

HP had huge earnings, once proving that tech is immune from this fake crisis. People are putting too much emphasis on GM and financial companies while ignoring all the sectors that are unaffected such as large cap tech and multinational. For all the news GM generates its weighting on the DOW and Spooz is nil so it could go to zero and the index wouldn't budge.

Also, remember that the market looks far, far ahead. Stocks will surge massively in anticipation that Paulson's and Ben's liquidity efforts will lead to many years of sustained growth like in 2003. There is no point waiting for the recovery when the huge funds can make tons of money buying now before the econ data later confirms the recovery.

]] no one cares about the housing

#28     Nov 18, 2008
  9. Cesko

Cesko

There are lots of traders around the world who don't know 1/10 of what you "know" and yet will make (individually) the kind of money you can only dream of.:D :D :D

#29     Nov 18, 2008
  10. Cesko

Cesko

How many times it has been mentioned it doesn't matter which way markets go and still certain fools keep "predicting" unpredictable.

JUST FUCKING TRY TO THINK ABOUT IT DAILY FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES. YOU JUST MIGHT FIGURE OUT SOMETHING!!!!!!

#30     Nov 18, 2008