The many ways to have obtained a 1961 Hawaiin birth certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Barry showed his true racist colors with the Gates deal although all one had to do was consider that he went to that racist church for 20 years to know he was a racist even without the Gates incident. The Gates incident just highlights his stupdity.

All this BS he is doing with the bailouts, health care etc is just to give his black buddies free money. He is not Prez of the US because he doesn't care about the US. All he cares about is getting even with Whitey.

Wonder why he won't release his medical records when all other Presidents since Reagan have?

Maybe its to cover up drug rehab or bi polar disease. He sure acts weird with that goofy teleprompter. I mean whats up with that?

#11     Jul 26, 2009
  2. Yeah all that bail out money to Goldman Sachs,Bank of America and AIG went to black people right ?

His health care plan is only for blacks right ?

The stimulus money is only going to blacks right ?

The 3 pirates he authorized to kill were white right and the captain whose life was saved is black right ?

I don't agree with all his polices,but to say he is racist against whites and only helps blacks is ridiculous

#12     Jul 26, 2009
  3. Oh, so "do as I say but not as I do?"

#13     Jul 26, 2009

4. Obama isnt the only president who seemed to like Rev Wright

Jeremiah Wright (behind the I.V. pole) as a Navy Corpsman Tending to Pres Lyndon B. Johnson. Bill Moyers was the President's Press Secretary at the time, and is behind Wright.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#14     Jul 26, 2009
  5. fhl

fhl

To "almost" all of the above,

Do you really think that Obama is <b>paying big dollars to lawyers to keep his birth certificate hidden</b> because it <i>confirms</i> a Hawaiin birth? lol

#15     Jul 26, 2009

6. [​IMG]

When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth.

http://hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/appforms/applyhhl

[​IMG]

#16     Jul 26, 2009
  7. If an Obama birth certificate were produced, the conspiracy crowd would say it was faked...

If experts then testified that it was a fake birth certificate, the conspiracy crowd would say the experts were paid off to say the certificate was real...

If a nurse or doctor came forth and said they were there when Obama was born in Hawaii, the conspiracy crowd would say the doctor or nurse were paid off...

That's the thing about conspiracy theories, the nutball conspiracy theorists will never be satisfied with any sort of "proof" as they will then claim the "proof" is not legitimate, keeping their fantasy conspiracy alive...

Since possession is 9/10th of the law, and since Obama is in office, he doesn't have to prove anything, the conspiracy theorists have to prove he was born elsewhere.

So produce the birth certificate of Obama that shows he was born elsewhere...and then the game will be to claim that "evidence" is bogus...

Get over it folks, Obama is in till 2012, and if the economy sucks, he will be out, and if the economy is on the mend and the future looks brighter, he gets another 4 years...

#17     Jul 26, 2009
  8. jem

jem

I can't believe it. I sort of agree with zzz.

Once Obama took office - it was 9/10s over.

I am not sure the Supreme Court would have the balls to review the case, even if there were videos of obama mom and dad giving birth standing next to nelson mandela in front of DeBeers - (or some mountain in kenya).

#18     Jul 26, 2009
  9. Its not a federal matter. It's the state's responsibility. The only way for the Supreme Court to get involved is if a state refuses to put Obama on the ballot because he did not provide a birth certificate and Obama sues over it.

My guess is that they might not even hear it then unless its to deal with a lower fed court who intervened.

Oklahoma has a bill in their Senate that is due out. Other states should follow.

John

#19     Jul 26, 2009
  10. That bill has been due out since December 2008,and you're still waiting and hoping that a one term Representative trying to make a name for himself is going to keep The President of the United States off the ballet lol

The guy who introduced that bill is a joke,he even tried to prevent the counting of electoral college votes for Obama...Didnt work out to well for him LOL !!!!!!

The idiot who introduced the bill doesn't even know that IF his bill passed(which it wont) ,that it would not effect Obama because Obama doesn't file to be on Oklahoma's ballot .What an idiot,but what more can you expect from a dumb ass racist first term southern republican representative LOL!!!!!!!!

BTW,his bill was introduced in Dec 2008,its now July and it still hasent passed LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!.

"Since presidential nominees of qualified parties do not actually file for the November ballot in any state, it is not clear how Ritze’s bill can accomplish its objective, relative to general election presidential nominees of qualified parties."

"Ritze also says that he is trying to persuade U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe to object to counting electoral college votes for Obama, when Congress counts the electoral votes on January 8. "

#20     Jul 26, 2009