The man whose Social Security number is being used by the U.S. President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Feb 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Your words not mine. I'm pointing out that they have a liberal bent in their analysis. Everyone can see it for themselves.

I put the link up before I even noticed that you had eventually decided to look yourself.

#11     Feb 25, 2012
  2. we'll have to keep digging..........

that asshole (obama) works for me
    and he works for you
    if he doesn't like it, he can quit

#12     Feb 25, 2012
  3. this cpgroupman has the identical m.o. to Olias.

#13     Feb 25, 2012
  4. Don't know any olias, must be a smart independent, rational type of guy, is that it?

c:D

#14     Feb 25, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I don't recall the style of Olias so I couldn't say.

It is funny how some people come, go then come back with a new identity. Sort of like they burnt out the old one.

Jake is a good example. I don't think he was banned, just off the wall, so to speak. Then he came back as AmericanHero with the exact perverted style promoting Israel. I find that action very strange.

#15     Feb 25, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I think he had been hit by a bus and had some brain damage! :D :D

#16     Feb 25, 2012
  7. Always been cgroupman, from day one. Not the coolest handle, but just something I went with. Was working with a group of traders, and the c came from citigroup. The 'c' just is just a way of closing, a leftover from school days I guess.

c

#17     Feb 26, 2012
  8. Jake is a classic "instigator". He gets his kicks trolling with that satirical shit about being the most pro-Israel guy on the board. Since it's such a sensitive topic, the threads attract the usual suspects and he gets all the attention he is seeking.

wrt to Olias...I suppose it's easy to forget his/her style as it was just alot of cut and pasting and regurgitating liberal talking points while pretending to be "unbiased" and "open" to debate. lol.

#18     Feb 26, 2012
  9. Now it makes sense. You're probably under the age of 30.

#19     Feb 26, 2012
  10. I wish, over 50 for sure.

c

#20     Feb 26, 2012