The mainstream media at work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 15, 2009.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

You keep speaking in these ridiculous absolutes. "The media" and "the opposition to Obama" are not monoliths.

Does the media seek the truth? Absolutely some in the media seek the truth. I have demonstrated elsewhere that Fox News is far more interested in pushing the GOP agendas than in finding and transmitting the truth to their viewers.

Is all of the opposition to Obama racist? Ridiculous. Is none of the opposition to Obama racist? Equally ridiculous.

Seriously, dude, if this is the best you can come up with, maybe you should take a break from this forum until your thinking clears up.

#21     Oct 22, 2009
  2. Seems all one needs to do is disagree... no need to argue, let alone actually win.

#22     Oct 22, 2009
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Based on what? Who called you a racist just for disagreeing? Post the link.

#23     Oct 22, 2009
  4. Are you gentlemen still wasting your time contending with "insider trading", "kupcake2k2" ?

He may "click" like Insider did. Watch out.:D

#24     Oct 22, 2009
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

You said you put me on ignore, cuntleech45:

"I am putting him (kut2k2) on ignore, he reminds one of "insider trading", what a nut-case."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2614105#post2614105

It seems a pussy like you just can't stay away, no matter what you say. Which makes what you say worth shit. :D

Damn, I've acquired another lame-ass, pussy-ass stalker. Get a life, you cunt. :mad:

#25     Oct 22, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

People quote you and then the rest can see your posts, "you lame-ass, pussy-ass stalker. Get a life, you cunt. :mad: "

#26     Oct 22, 2009
  7. Well, what do you know, he is even starting to curse and lose it, just like Insider did. LOL.:D :D

#27     Oct 22, 2009
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

"I am putting him (kut2k2) on ignore, he reminds one of "insider trading", what a nut-case."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2614105#post2614105

You are a liar and a stalker, and most of all a pussy.

I'm watching you lose it, cunt, because self-respecting righties don't act like this.

Bored now. I will now do to you what you boasted of doing to me but clearly lacked the balls to actually do. Post what you will, you'll see what happens when a real man follows through on his word.

cleveland45 >>> ignore file

#28     Oct 22, 2009
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Nothing to say, Scataphagos? Yeah, I didn't think so.

#29     Oct 23, 2009
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Nobody is surprised when yet another libtard goes nuts. All that hatred and rage. . . that must really be stressful. All from the party of peace, love and tolerance, LOL.

#30     Oct 23, 2009