THE MAGNIFICENT PERFECT SQUARE between Phi and PI

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Don't know I said I don't like science fiction I never read 1984 except few extracts, I never saw a single episod of XFiles nor saw Men in Black , Independance Day, Matrix, or even PI :D. I'm only interested in facts in reality :p

#11     Jul 11, 2003
  2. Seems interesting. My model conception is not based on PHI at all although at output it exhibits PHI as attractor. So I haven't made any true research on PHI properties related to my set of equations I am just exploring the world of PHI for fun and when inspiration will come I will make fundamental research again. So it is not sure that I can have anything interesting to say out of my model at its current state. I have only worked on price because it is the economical rational part. As for time I must also look for something rational because if it is rational it is fundamental and if it is fundamental it is sure and not based on combinatorial bumerology. So for time I'm not advanced at all since I didn't even began except that I have "normalised" time unit that is folded like a cake paste so that it is often difficult to unfold it and relate it with physical times - or it is the contrary the physical times is folded like a cake paste :D.

#12     Jul 11, 2003
  3. Yeah I remember It was Ramanana something now that you say it :D but I don't remember the formula I must look at my archives one day if I need to plunge into thorough study of phi, pi and the gann's super secret of universe hee hee :D

#13     Jul 11, 2003
  4. #14     Jul 11, 2003
  5. You've got to read this. Hell, you probably wrote it:p :p
    Fibonacci will never be the same

[​IMG]

#15     Jul 11, 2003
  6. #16     Jul 12, 2003
  7. ttrader

ttrader

...watch the film at pHIbonacci time breaks ... :)

ttrader

#17     Jul 15, 2003