The magic power of compounding

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by QdzResurrection, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Buy at market at open.

#21     Feb 28, 2004
  2. marketsurfer
    Elite Member

02-27-04 03:51 PM
    friday friday friday
    man, what a crazy day. we were immediately stopped out of the shorts near the open when the DJIA rocketed back into the channel with a small loss. the dow then dropped back out of the channel triggering shorts, tight trailing stops took us out at break even, then the advance failed once again firing the shorts about 5 minutes before the close. we are holding shorts into monday. i am quite confident at this time of a DOWN day monday.

best,

surfer

qdz meet surfer. may the best man win.lol

#22     Feb 28, 2004
  3. Set ESH04 trailing stop five points below the close of Wednesday regular session. Thanks. Good luck.

#23     Mar 2, 2004
  4. Position: 1 ESH04 Bot @ 1123.5.
    Current settlement: @1150.75.
    Unrealized Gain: 27.25.

Order entered. Sell 1 ESH04 @ trailing stop 5.0 points.

God bless us all.

#24     Mar 3, 2004
  5. Trade: sold 1 ESH04 @ 1149
    Bot @ 1123.5. Realized Gain: 25.5.

#25     Mar 7, 2004
  6. No matter how we trade, following techical or other kinds of systems, the discipline spirit is the key. But do you know that discipline compounds magically for your success. Most successful traders have good discipline not only in trading but starting from many areas in their lives.

#26     Mar 11, 2004
  7. Trader is not a title to call, it's a profound challenge to meet. Traders need strict and intensive training mostly by themselves. Only those having the most strict, athletic professionalism will succeed.

* Energetic, focus, and concentrations.
    * Good learner and be modest.
    * Physically healthy and strong.
    * Mentally strong and never give-up.

The following is some starting points to compound the discipline spirit leading to success.

* Sleep, get up, eat, and go to toilet at fixed hours and minutes.
    * Eat proper food , not less not more.
    * No smoking.
    * No alcohol and no sex from Sunday to Thursday.
    * Go to church every Sunday.

#27     Mar 12, 2004
  8. Trustme

Trustme

Thank god it's Friday! :D

#28     Mar 12, 2004
  9. I am very upset to see the destruction of human lives and wealth. i hope this isn't true. why such a strong market suddenly become so vulnerable. I don't understand. one day's rebound just got wipe out. What is really happening. I am upset. I need let the emotion go before I proceed. sit on my hands. I don't understand...

#29     Mar 15, 2004
  10. This is a buy order for an aggressive account, not for accounts using credit card loan.

March 22, buy ESM04 @ open @ market, stop loss 6 points under.

#30     Mar 21, 2004