The M.I.N.D Game

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elite34s, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Excellent comments. I see that this is how the market operates as well. Thank you.

#41     Dec 6, 2007
  2. cd23

cd23

manipulating

#42     Dec 6, 2007
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I thought the objective of the course is to make money.
    Can we just jump to the part where you establish your credibility by making some live calls or posting your blotter???

THEN we will sit in the first row...

#43     Dec 6, 2007
  4. Marketing

#44     Dec 7, 2007
  5. tortoise

tortoise

mindfucking

#45     Dec 7, 2007
  6. trader07,

Will you please be seated in Row No.1, as your astute observation of edgehunters comments has not gone unnoticed.

#46     Dec 7, 2007
  7. CORRECT :)

Well done insaneinvestor, and even with a name like that, which is normal for most who indulge in market activities, you have excelled in the shortest time possible. As a result, I will speed up the course a bit, as I see that we have some A+ students joining the classroom.

The M.I.N.D Game

Mastering

I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

N _ _

D _ _ _ _ _ _ _

#47     Dec 7, 2007
  8. And, just to re-assure those who are spending their valuable time in this thread, The M.I.N.D Game, is not, a silly joke or prank.

Trading the markets is a M.I.N.D Game, and those that master this mind game, well, to put it plain and simple, will make good money from those that don't.

Once the acronym is solved, the discussion will then open up to cover some of the real gems that are required for successful trading.

#48     Dec 7, 2007
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

[blushing...]

Thank you, thank you. Speeding it up furthermore:

M A S T E R I N G

I N V E S T I N G

N O T / N E W

D_ _ _ _ _ _ _

P.S.: What's the evidence that we have an A+ teacher? :)

#49     Dec 7, 2007
  10. NOT is CORRECT :)

Now, lets see who will get the hard ones, for the easy ones are now out of the way.

#50     Dec 7, 2007