The M.A.T.R.I.X

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by elite34s, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

Your joking right ?

It's obvious that you have some trading skills but your also slightly disturbed and in need of a life.

Stop wasting peoples time and IF you have point to share, just share it and leave the games for children in the school yard.

#31     Jan 12, 2008
  2. Who says so?
    You?

#32     Jan 12, 2008
  3. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

I can understand fully now why ET is predominantly only good for a laugh.

Here we have someone like elite34s who wishes to teach, contribute, inform, throw a different slant on something, be different, maybe slightly radical ie a different perspective from mainstream TA garbage but polite and what do we get in response…..?

A bunch of clowns in the audience who lack intelligence, substance, patience, tolerance, yobbish, attempting to drown the teacher in abuse…. I could go on…….

A typical example was last time e34s attempted a thread ‘The MIND game’ and the clowns in the audience were just a pain in the backside with their ceaseless disruptive rantings.
    I suspect the reason mods moved it to chit chat was because the thread was hijacked by the clowns.

Please e34s, I wish you can you continue on, please totally ignore these ‘traders’ who couldn’t trade themselves out of a wet paper bag, that’s obvious as they lack patience and lack the ability to think or work outside the square.

I am very interested in what you have to say, have traded for a number of years (15) but prefer to listen.

#33     Jan 12, 2008
  4. johnston

johnston

k thanks joab. now stfu if u dont mind

#34     Jan 12, 2008
  5. Actually 4D, I hope only a very small crowd are attracted this time, as most here show no interest in learning anything of value and prefer to side with those that spit out the same old stuff, day after day :eek:

The only person that fools you is yourself !

#35     Jan 14, 2008
  6. You have nothing to be ashamed of there PB, as the majority of traders have no clue as to how the markets operate.

If you draw enough lines on a chart, then at some stage the price will touch one of them, and the closer the lines to the current price, the greater the chance of the price moving to those lines !

As we enter The M.A.T.R.I.X you will begin to see that drawing lines is of no use unless you know how to draw them correctly, and very very few traders, in the entire trading community, know how to draw lines correctly on a chart :eek:

Many will speak of fib levels, pivot points, fan lines, 1x1's, 2x2's, etc, etc; but they are nothing but the usual suspects.

Do people really believe that so many so called Technical Indicators become a self fulfilling prophecy :eek:

This is akin to a child getting a X-Mas present from Santa. We all know that the child will get the present each year, but we also know that Santa did not bring it !

And, it is only a matter of time until the child becomes aware of this hard fact of life !

#36     Jan 14, 2008
  7. Sorry Joab, my posts are only for those that are interested in learning something of real value.

I can be put on ignore by the mere click of a mouse, so don't be shy in moving your digits.

#37     Jan 14, 2008
  8. Well, seen as my nick is elite34s, yes it was me ?

#38     Jan 14, 2008
  9. While your words are a bit harsh LM, they do none the less show how most people react when they are confronted with something which they do not understand. This is nothing more than normal human way of thinking, and is something which every profitable trader must overcome at some stage of their trading career.

Some will overcome it quickly, some slowly, some very very slowly, and most will never overcome it at all !

#39     Jan 14, 2008
  10. I will answer your question with a question PB.

Question:

What caused the population of Ancient Rome to dwindle from in excess of 1 million people in 80 AD to just over 12,000 by the 04 Sep 476 AD ? Some figures say the population was over 4 million between these dates !

Hint: There are many answers to the question, but there is is only one answer that is the biggest contributor to the decline in the population of Ancient Rome.

#40     Jan 14, 2008