The M.A.T.R.I.X

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by elite34s, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Buy ?

Why would we buy if the price is falling ?

Maybe we should sell the market ?

But then, maybe the minute we get filled, the market will reverse and shoot up like yesterday ?

What are we supposed to do ?

How can we gamble our money, knowing that we don't know what way the market is going to go once we get filled ?

#21     Jan 11, 2008

2. I´m not sure if i dare to guess then :)

#22     Jan 11, 2008

3. The Matrix is related to Maya in Hinduism?
    I took a course online by probablefuture where they also talked about Matrix. They said it was a cube connected to us. Something from Kabbalah perhaps? Sometimes there are cubic numbers in the market by the way so it´s interesting.
    Don´t know if it´s this but maybe http://www.crystalinks.com/outofbox.html

#23     Jan 11, 2008
  4. Very good reply PB,

Now you are thinking if you guess and get it right, then your chance of the quick fix is gone.

But on the other hand, if you don't get the answer you will be missing out on some very important information in relation to trading !

So, what is it to be ?

#24     Jan 11, 2008
  5. Very good indeed !

The mere fact that you have mentioned the CUBE is astonishing, as the CUBE theory is only for the very advanced traders, and even I myself still have a long way to go with this.

What most traders don't even know is that the reason Gann was able to make money with his methods, was not to do with the squaring of the circle, but it was to do with the CUBE relationship.

As I said, this is very advanced stuff, so it is best to drop it for now, unless of course we have an expert on the CUBE theory amongst us who wants to enlighten us all ?

Thanks for the link, it looks a very interesting read :)

#25     Jan 11, 2008
  6. For those who are going to follow the links, a word of warning !

Ignore anything to do with Fractals as this is not applicable to the markets, even though some will try and conivce you so. They are most likely trying to sell something !

It is like Elliot Waves, it seems to work, but it does not.

Elliot Waves are fundamentally flawed, and once inside The M.A.T.R.I.X one will easily see why :D

#26     Jan 11, 2008
  7. I am sure you are all aware of the famous secret ABC pattern :eek:

[​IMG]

"The cube has all sides of length a. Each face has a face diagonal of length b and the body diagonal has a length c. Using Standard trigonometric relationships, we can easily derive the following relationships.

b2 = 2 a2 or b = (2 a2)1/2

and

c2 = 3 a2 or c = (3 a2)1/2.

Thus, if we are dealing with a Body centred cubic structure, the body diagonal is the only cell direction that is a simple multiple of atom radii.

Here, we see that c is equal to four atomic radii. c = 4 r or r = c/4

By the same logic, in a face centred cubic structure, the face diagonal would be equal to 4 times the atomic radius.

b = 4 r or r = b/4 "

#27     Jan 11, 2008

8. Is there a middle road? :cool:

#28     Jan 11, 2008
  9. If your M.A.T.R.I.X puzzle doesn't draw as large a crowd as your M.I.N.D puzzle, that means ET readers are telling you this: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

BTW, I suggest you try S.E.X. and D.R.U.G. next time, they might work. :D

#29     Jan 11, 2008
  10. :)
    Have seen the numbers in the market. 1/diagonals etc like in the example above. But i´m definitely no expert in that either.

#30     Jan 12, 2008