The M.A.T.R.I.X

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by elite34s, Jan 11, 2008.

1. I apologize TB, but as you can see it is very hard to tell the genuine traders from the time wasters here.

This is why I try and speak frank and clearly and leave nothing to chance. Those of us that trade the markets for profit know that losing is part of the game, but we also know that the amount you lose can be greatly reduced, while the amount you win, can be greatly increased, if you know the intricate workings of The M.A.T.R.I.X

Again, you have my apologies, as I take you at your word this time, and it seems that I was wrong. I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong.

Please feel free to post as you see fit, and I will read your posts differently from now on.

Genuine posters are a rare breed here.

Elite34s

#11     Jan 11, 2008
  2. The M.A.T.R.I.X

M _ _ _ _ _
    A _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    T _ _ _ _ _
    R _ _ _
    I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    X

X is the Key and will only be got from the Key Maker when the time is right.

#12     Jan 11, 2008
  3. The_Boosh

The_Boosh

Apology accepted, I understand your position completely.

Not to belabour the point, but the similarities between the music known only as jazz and the capital markets are numerous, and rarely discussed. If you are familiar with the work of a certain artist then upon listening to some new material, or a live extended jam, often you just *know* what note or (in the case of scat) phrase is going to come next. The "artist" can be likened to individual markets - and of course each market puts on a new live show every day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).

Of course, most people fear jazz - they fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries.

Anyway, as I write the band is tuning up once more. Must go. Good luck with your thread.

#13     Jan 11, 2008
  4. TB, would you like to be Morpheus as maybe this chance meeting was meant to be ?

If you agree, then we can continue our search for Trinity, and it must be a female member, as it will be impossible to hack The M.A.T.R.I.X without the correct people.

No doubt we will soon see Agent Smith popping up all around us, but we will have the correct weapons programmes ready to download as required :D

After all, we have The Oracle on our side :)

#14     Jan 11, 2008
  5. Good, I am glad that you have accepted my apology as your analogy is indeed accurate.

Art is very hard for the majority to understand, and even though some have buckets of money to spend on masterpieces, they would be better off buying a comic and reading it, for to appreciate any art, one has to have a deep commitment to what is required in order to gain the full appreciation.

Van Gogh cut off his ear, and yet we all know that he is one of the best painters ever born. When you look at a Van Gogh painting, what are you looking for ?

The details of the painting, the colors, the theme, or, maybe it is to try and get inside his head and see what he was thinking about when he painted the pictures, and what he was thinking about when he cut off his ear ?

As you rightly say TB, many will listen to Jazz and hear loud noise, but to those that have taken the time to listen, and watch, they will see that behind the music is a very detailed and elaborate mixture of different pitches and notes, and to the experienced listener, this can be both relaxing and exhilarating.

Life is about enjoyment, but many seem to forget that, and trading forums are the best place to go and watch how so many people get frustrated when things don't work out as they thought they would, and then, they blame everyone else for their own problems.

The first step to making more money than you lose, is to accept that others know a lot more than you, but the ability to distinguish between those that know what you need to know. ,and those that think they know what you need to know, well, is a matter of self discovery.

There is only one way to this self discovery, and it is an Art in itself !

#15     Jan 11, 2008

6. Hi Elite34,

How do you hack the Matrix?
    Do you mean by going within or behind/between thoughts?

#16     Jan 11, 2008
  7. Hi pb,

As the majority of traders lose, then there is one very quick and easy fix to reverse the odds in your favor immediately.

The problem is that it will not work if you know about it !

Do you want to guess what the quick and easy fix, that will work, but won't work, is ?

BTW, I am already positioned in the markets that I trade so I have some time to post today.

#17     Jan 11, 2008
  8. To answer your question:

1. The M.A.T.R.I.X is real

2. Once you hack in and see the code, you will wonder why you wasted so many hours listening to all the rubbish about macd, ma's, pitchforks, fibs, fan lines, etc, etc, etc.

3. The M.A.T.R.I.X is a highly organised environment and when things get out of place they are not left in that state for too long -take note that we have just discovered that The M.A.T.R.I.X has a flaw !

4. Once inside The M.A.T.R.I.X one must have the adequate weapons programmes available for download in an instant, as Agent Smith can pop his big ugly head up at any time !

5. Always have the phone fully charged as you may need to contact base at any time for a quick exit route.

6. When you think you have The M.A.T.R.I.X mastered it can change its code and suddenly your exit route has changed.

Always remember the cat that Neo saw twice - DeJaVue !

That way you are always one step ahead of Agent Smith when the code changes :D

#18     Jan 11, 2008
  9. OK, when we are waiting for Morpheus and Trinity to arrive, we will discuss the use of some of the leading indicators, and maybe some will be surprised at what might come out !

As the majority are familiar with the Dow, let us then look at the Dow.

As of now the Dow is -121, but that is no big surprise as the Futures were down pre-market.

The big question, of course, is what will the Dow do over the next 5 3/4 hrs ?

And, more importantly, how do we trade something that we dont know for sure.

Any trader that tells you he / she can predict where the market is going to go to next, well, is not, nor has ever been, inside The Matrix.

We all know that The Matrix can change at any time, so to think that one can accurately predict what The Matrix will do next, well, is pure rubbish, as no one can tell the future. It is just not possible as the future has not happend yet !

But, what we can do, is react to what The Matrix is doing now, and we can have a good idea of where Agent Smith is going to pop his head up.

Once we are on the lookout for the DeJaVue, we can phone in ahead and have the exit location ready for when we get there.

This is the only way we will beat The Matrix !

#19     Jan 11, 2008
  10. Question for those who might be watching.

Should we buy the dips now, or sell the rallies ?

#20     Jan 11, 2008